It does not show guys.... I have tried different 6 versions of OS, I left the phone on the terrace for hours and prayed to god.....

Nothing changed. I am still waiting over that "Finding Current Location" message. I am not registered in the BIS service for blackberry. I will try later on to downgrade back to the good OS5 days and see what happens.....

The crappiest phone ever....

Do you have a clue on this????

Thanks people
    12-29-11 12:21 PM
    did it work properly in os5?
    12-29-11 12:37 PM
    did it work properly in os5?
    Didn't even tried it on OS5

I am wating for the site http://www.bbsak.org/ to fix itself so I download that http://www.bbsak.org/ app to wipe my device and go back ....

su
    12-30-11 01:27 AM
    CRAP-BERRY

Ok guys. I am done with this s*hit
    I installed OS5 and Camera GPS (active symbol at the right corner of the screen) worked for no more than 2 minutes....

I am buying a SONY dedicated GPS camera and keep the crapberry as a mobile phone.....

I am never going to "crack" a crapberry again......
    12-30-11 01:01 PM
    Thanks guys.... NOBODY USES GEOTAGGING????

Nobody knows something?????
    01-01-12 12:41 PM
    From what I understand about geotagging... It would need a data plan to download the information of where you're located.. So if you have not done so, I'm guessing that its trying to use gprs to complete the task = hence the taking forever part.. Try registering.. But then again I may be wrong.. Just as Fubaz asked earlier... Did it work on os 5? Btw I'm using os 6.0.0.600 registered to BIS and geotagging works
    01-06-12 05:27 PM
    ....... But then again I may be wrong.. Just as Fubaz asked earlier... Did it work on os 5? Btw I'm using os 6.0.0.600 registered to BIS and geotagging works
    Yes man. I have tried it with OS5 and it works like a charm ! I have GPLoggerII at the background to keep the GPS busy so it is ready for the next geotag !!!!
    02-05-12 02:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD