Hello guys, I just got my first crackberry (9700) last night and I've been loving it

I just have a few quick questions

1) Is there anyway to limit how many emails are stored per account? I usually don't read/delete all of my Gmail emails so they have been building up. I'd like to set a limit of the 50 newest emails per account (or maybe less)

2) I bought the 9700 used so is there anything specific I should be doing to set it up? I created a BIS account via AT&T's site already and have my school and gmail email setup.

3) Are there any apps you guys can't live without? I'm coming from an iPhone so I'm used to having tons of apps at my disposal
    02-18-10 12:57 PM
    1) In the Messages press the meu button (left of t/pad) > options > general options
    and set KEEP MESSAGES for a set number of days (15 being the shortest)

3) Can't live without apps are a tough proposition. What I can't live without may
    not matter a whit to you or anyone else.

There is a thread with a lot of good apps (mostly free) that you can try and
    decide for yourself.

Welcome aboard
    02-18-10 01:24 PM
    Hello guys, I just got my first crackberry (9700) last night and I've been loving it

I just have a few quick questions

1) Is there anyway to limit how many emails are stored per account? I usually don't read/delete all of my Gmail emails so they have been building up. I'd like to set a limit of the 50 newest emails per account (or maybe less)

2) I bought the 9700 used so is there anything specific I should be doing to set it up? I created a BIS account via AT&T's site already and have my school and gmail email setup.

3) Are there any apps you guys can't live without? I'm coming from an iPhone so I'm used to having tons of apps at my disposal
    1) you can have up to 10 Emails on your phone. and the number of Emails total on the device depends on several variables. Applications, Contacts, calendar, and media not stored on the SD card. the more
    2) most of the time the seller of the blackberry will erase everything off of the phone, if the phone as "cleaned out" don't worry about it
    3) a: Slacker Radio b: Twitter applications c: FixMo tools d: Bolt Browser e:Weather Bug e: BeeJive.
    02-18-10 01:24 PM
    Sweet thanks
    02-18-10 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD