I was watching a man in my shop today who looked a bit shifty, thought he might have been looking to steal from me. But he walked up to the till with his products and in his hand he had a Blackberry P9981 - I was shocked so didn't get around to asking him anything about the device but it really does goto show that you can't judge a book by its cover.

And on a sub-note, I never expected to see one of the Blackberry Porsche phones in my small town so was slightly amazed at seeing it.
    03-16-12 02:57 PM
    On an unrelated note, the richest people are the best thieves.
    03-16-12 02:59 PM
    or just know how to get cash ? xD
    03-16-12 03:22 PM
    You CAN never ever judge something/person or whatever by the first impression that's the first thing to mind.
    Many people's are tend to be misleaded at the first impression. That's bad but that's the way how the minds of many people's works.
    Some people's may helpful some may be not, some may be kind and some not and the list goes on.
    Some rich people's have deserved, some MAY not. In a world like this you know what you will get if you think logically.
    So people's around with more money in their pockets good, jealous maybe a little bit?
    But if you work/think hard enough with a little touch of luck to strive your goal you will hopefully get it.
    But that's not the point of the topic lol i was just saying haha! Anyways on your sub-note:
    First impressions are not always the first impressions to consider.. Too bad many people's aren't like that way. That's about it.
    03-16-12 03:36 PM
    I do a lot of interviews on a yearly basis, and very rarely ever make on a decision on a first impression. Everyone has off days and bad times....
    03-16-12 03:48 PM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0XtNGuijqc[/YT]

starting @ about 3:28 is one of my favorite "can't judge a book by its cover" stories
    AugustArborists likes this.
    03-16-12 04:07 PM
    Was watching the Mike & Molly sitcom the other day, and when Molly asked her sister how she knows her boyfriend isn't a thief... her sister replied "Because he doesn't have any nice things. A Thief would have nice things."

03-16-12 05:20 PM
    I met 2 of the wealthiest people in LA. Between the 2 of them they own most of Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive. One wore a ratty t-shirt covered with old paint, and the other was wearing some cheap generic sweats. You definately cannot judge a book by the cover. My gf and I spent 6 hours hangin out in a restaurant 1 of them owned on Rodeo and Bs'ed and ate like kings till the sun went down. There are a lot of sincere, gracious people in the world. And some of them are rich, some are famous and some are rich and famous!
    03-16-12 07:16 PM
    Some people's are rich and famous and they are smart are not showing it off.
    Some people's with a no-brainer are showing it off with a too much of a blend of wow.
    Ofcourse you can show off your stuff that you have deserved it by your hard work.
    But show it off modestly if possible the smart way. Atleast that's what i should do.
    Be smart and think hard/maybe physic work too and a some luck, that's the way to achieve something.
    03-16-12 07:24 PM
    Some people's with a no-brainer are showing it off with a too much of a blend of wow.
    Ofcourse you can show off your stuff that you have deserved it by your hard work.
    But show it off modestly if possible the smart way. Atleast that's what i should do.
    Be smart and think hard/maybe physic work too and a some luck, that's the way to achieve something.
    Side note. Byul? Did you rely get banned? If so WTF is going on in CB. I see real BB fans getting banned for arguing with trolls but the trolls never seem to disappear
    03-16-12 11:29 PM
    Working in finance, especially with big, multi-million hedge fund managers, I can honestly tell you that the wealthiest people in the nation are also the most simple people you will meet. Most of them tend to drive modest cars (think domestic), live in pretty normal neighborhoods and are extremely frugal and value-oriented.

It's so silly to see the mainstream crowd proudly touting their phones as status symbols when some of these big, hedge-fund types are still using 7-8 year old phones, but have a financial net-worth that most of these "social pretenders" will clearly never attain.
    03-17-12 01:23 AM
    Funny this guy thought u r banned..lollll
    forums.crackberry.com/general-discussion-f2/what-happened-byul-banned-709834/
    03-17-12 02:53 AM
    Funny this guy thought u r banned..lollll
    forums.crackberry.com/general-discussion-f2/what-happened-byul-banned-709834/
    Your posts don't disappear if you get banned. You just can't post anymore.
    03-17-12 04:52 AM
    Your posts don't disappear if you get banned. You just can't post anymore.
    So. I never said that posts gets disappear.
    03-17-12 05:10 AM
    Funny it says banned under byul's name.

Yep never know who is behind those clothes.
    03-17-12 05:33 AM
    One of my Italian friends is absolutely loaded. He owns quite a bit of real estate in Rome and Naples. He has gorgous beach front house in Naples and another in Palarmo. He is normally in plain T shirts and old jeans with atrocious sneakers that should be thrown away haha. He also drives a Golf.
    We bought a table at a nice club in Rome and they wouldn't even let him in because of his clothes! He had to go down the street and by a new pair of shoes haha. He could just buy the club if he wanted, so it was funny.
    03-17-12 06:01 AM
    Funny it says banned under byul's name.

Yep never know who is behind those clothes.
    I suppose he's requested this title as per forum rules.
    Hop into the newbie/introduction (I don't properly remember) section there Kevin says that after 1000 or 5000 posts (I don't properly remember this either ;-)) we are privileged to get our own requested title.....
    I m sure this is it.
    03-17-12 06:03 AM
    No I'm sure he got in hot water again. After 5000 posts you are a Crackberry Genius of Genius's. And you are allowed to create a new Forum Title. Its not the first time for byul. He'll be back. I'm fairly certain he's just getting another time out. (Nose to the wall).
    03-17-12 09:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD