Well it's officially the first day of Fall as of right now. And we have no BBM cross platform in our hands.
    First Day of Fall 2013 Autumnal Equinox Dates Times Photos
    It's amazing the amount of blame that has been spread around this weekend: leakers, fakes, Google, even CrackBerry itself. But the fact of the matter is BlackBerry said they were going to do something by a certain date and they didn't. It was announced 4 months ago, yet they still couldn't execute properly.

Usually I'd say it's par for the course for BlackBerry, but this is unacceptable. Especially in the days leading into an earnings report where they already forecasted disaster.

Normally in these situations, heads would roll and/or the company would keep a healthy dialogue open with its user base. And people would be prosecuted for trademark infringement, or pursued for some sort of interference. But at BlackBerry, it's no big deal. Just water off a duck's back.

It's gonna be a long week. Please, somebody buy this company and shake it up already.
    09-22-13 03:52 PM
    Well it's officially the first day of Fall as of right now. And we have no BBM cross platform in our hands.
    First Day of Fall 2013 Autumnal Equinox Dates Times Photos
    It's amazing the amount of blame that has been spread around this weekend: leakers, fakes, Google, even CrackBerry itself. But the fact of the matter is BlackBerry said they were going to do something by a certain date and they didn't. It was announced 4 months ago, yet they still couldn't execute properly.

Usually I'd say it's par for the course for BlackBerry, but this is unacceptable. Especially in the days leading into an earnings report where they already forecasted disaster.

Normally in these situations, heads would roll and/or the company would keep a healthy dialogue open with its user base. And people would be prosecuted for trademark infringement, or pursued for some sort of interference. But at BlackBerry, it's no big deal. Just water off a duck's back.

It's gonna be a long week. Please, somebody buy this company and shake it up already.
    I started this weekend SO EXCITED. I'm ending it SO DISGUSTED.
    09-22-13 03:56 PM
    I couldn't agree more!
    09-22-13 04:00 PM
    They should be firing all the management. As they prove time and time again they're useless in their positions. Failed bb10 launch, failed bbm launch, failed promoting, failed app support. See a trend?

Blackberry is now the laughing joke in the communications industry. Can't wait to read all the articles slamming them. Frankly they deserve all the press that will be coming their way.
    09-22-13 04:05 PM
    This is why bb is done. Dying a humiliating death in public. And self imposed at that. Cause they're out of it and can't get their act together. They're like Chrysler in the 70's or nortel. They r setting the bench mark for most inept corporations.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 04:09 PM
    You gotta go sometime I still have my first 9000 in a case and a bold 9900 made in Canada for memories . Maybe I'll buy a q10 to add to that.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 04:12 PM
    If we made this many promises to our customers without keeping them we would be fired and probably sued. Just shows you the level of incompetence at BlackBerry is as high as ever.

Posted via CB10
    pblakeney, kojisan and LuisCast like this.
    09-22-13 04:13 PM
    I heard that BlackBerry have been nominated for "Comming soon" award.
    09-22-13 04:16 PM
    Do you guys work at blackberry?

Do you guys own a big company?
    Did you guys ever build big software?

If that's not the case, don't think you know and can do better

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using CB Forums mobile app
    09-22-13 04:20 PM
    It's the end of the world....

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 04:21 PM

Pretty good point here.
    09-22-13 04:24 PM
    BB has been dead for a long time. this just digs their grave even deeper
    09-22-13 04:25 PM
    I started this weekend SO EXCITED. I'm ending it SO DISGUSTED.
    Yeah I'm right there with you. Glad I switched the kids from BlackBerry to iPhone last week, and probably will be switching mine and my wife's Z10 out in about a year and a half for something not BlackBerry. I'm tired of throwing money to such and incompetent company that doesn't care about the customer base or their credibility.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 04:33 PM
    They should be firing all the management. As they prove time and time again they're useless in their positions. Failed bb10 launch, failed bbm launch, failed promoting, failed app support. See a trend?
    Absolutely. But the buck stops with one person: the Chief Executive Officer. It seems BlackBerry's board is in love with Thorsten Heins and thinks he can do no wrong. You think he'd turf every individual responsible for this latest failure in an effort to protect his $55 million parachute. Just in case he falls out of favour with the board.
    xBURK and LuisCast like this.
    09-22-13 04:35 PM

We all lack your amount of dedication and devotion to the company I guess.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 04:37 PM

Do you approve of their failure? If so, it's people like you who lead to their demise.
    09-22-13 04:37 PM
    I could not agree more.....Jesus BB!
    jerseydude likes this.
    09-22-13 04:42 PM

No, I'm an educator, I follow crackberry as a tech hobbyist and because I used to love blackberries. I Still own a BB9860 and a playbook. I don't come here because im interested in running a tech company. BUT..... I know three CEOs that are CURRENTLY doing a better job at running their mobile companies than the current BB leader. Also, I know A LOT of you on here are investors, and you feel like you must spin till the wheels fall off but come on man.....

#StopTheExcuses

Also.... Kevin's silence on all this is DEAFENING.

Smh....

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using CB forums app
    We all lack your amount of dedication and devotion to the company I guess.

Posted via CB10
    It doesn't matter that I post from my HTC ATM.

I have a z10
    I have a 9900

I have a build in playbook in the dashboard of my car.

And I will buy new BlackBerry devices.
    Do you know why? Because I'm not crying like the rest does here.

Maybe blackberry will be business only and kids will jump to android and iPhone
    People that really use blackberry will not.

And later all kids are will come back with ''I always blackberry fan". Yeah right.

gfondeur and beamolite like this.
    KOOLWATER: I was just thinking the same thing about Kevin....where is my crackberry leader....I mean even Blackberry Hank put out a video and he has no way near the following that Kevin has. He has had more than a few interviews with the CEO....now would be a great time to have one....a phone interview would count for something....Kevin.....where are you!!
    beamolite likes this.
    09-22-13 04:50 PM
    KOOLWATER: I was just thinking the same thing about Kevin....where is my crackberry leader....I mean even Blackberry Hank put out a video and he has no way near the following that Kevin has. He has had more than a few interviews with the CEO....now would be a great time to have one....a phone interview would count for something....Kevin.....where are you!!
    He's busy buying gold iPhones, go look at the other thread.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 04:51 PM
    If we made this many promises to our customers without keeping them we would be fired and probably sued. Just shows you the level of incompetence at BlackBerry is as high as ever.

Posted via CB10
    Oh, how much did you pay for "free" BBM? Sorry that you didn't get your new free toy when it was promised.
    leehardballer12 and ian8206 like this.
    09-22-13 04:53 PM
    Most people who want BBM and are not part of the frenetic CB clan will just think "Oh it's not there yet." Then, when it is there, they will think "Oh cool I can download it."

And that will be that.

Chill out.

Fable Publishing: C0012255F
    09-22-13 04:55 PM
    Kevin mentioned at the end of the week he would be off the grid for a bit. Before any of the bad BlackBerry stuff happened, actually. So, Kevin is not hiding; he is taking care of business elsewhere. Don't worry, though, when he returns, he will return with a vengeance. Until then, we still have Adam and Bla1ze. =)
    torpesco and crackavelli like this.
    Most people who want BBM and are not part of the frenetic CB clan will just think "Oh it's not there yet." Then, when, it is there they will think "Oh cool I can download it."

And that will be that.

Chill out.

Fable Publishing: C0012255F
    I do agree with you

262 123 ...