I'd like to see a firefox browser on os10. As well as Skype. My guess is that 3rd party developers saw RIM, running OS5, launching OS7, at the same time planning for OS10. RIM must get OS10 running and stick to it, but there are many 5 and 7's out there for awhile. Os7 was stupid to go to, better to have kept 5 until os10.
    04-25-12 06:29 AM
    I'd like to see firefox and skype on OS5, we've been waiting long enough for them. I find it ridiculous nobody wants to develop apps for these basic everyday applications, for now I'm stuck with opera and im+.
    04-25-12 06:38 AM
    I would like a chrome browser with desktop chrome ui
    04-25-12 01:35 PM
    I'm actually fine with the native browser on OS7. Visually it is not much different then OS5 or OS6, but for me it functions much better. I do not get the freezes or resets I used to get, and those were my main problems.

I'm sure we will get an updated browser with BlackBerry 10 that functions even better then the native OS7 one does. Having a Chrome and Firefox browser would be nice going forward - and I'm sure we will get them if the popularity of BlackBerry raises again - but there are some other things I would like first like more app support, more customization, and a better overall user experience that other platforms offer.
    04-25-12 03:41 PM
    I'd rather not see Firefox. I tried out the version for Android Ice Cream Sandwich tablets and uninstalled it right away. It's really not Touch friendly and it's significantly slower.
    04-25-12 05:41 PM
    Firefox mobile is so absolutely terrible that the platform would gain nothing by having it...
    04-25-12 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD