Tried again on my 9850. Did a pull and went into settings, stuck on that screen and no way to get out of it or close it so deleted again.

Similar for me. It freezes my 9370 so i deleted it. Reloaded, same thing. Ultimately deleted it.
    Works fine on my 9930.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    04-04-12 05:01 AM
    pretty kewl.... wish swipe worked to navigate pages.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    04-04-12 05:07 AM
    The app works fine on my 9900 but I have to say I really don't like it. To me it opitimizes everything that is wrong with the BB experience. It is not intuitive and the UI is horrific. Thing is its not even the developers fault. They have to code for the lowest common denominator ( bb os 5). I pray that apps like this are a thing of the past with BB10.
    04-04-12 06:29 AM
    The app works fine on my 9900 but I have to say I really don't like it. To me it opitimizes everything that is wrong with the BB experience. It is not intuitive and the UI is horrific. Thing is its not even the developers fault. They have to code for the lowest common denominator ( bb os 5). I pray that apps like this are a thing of the past with BB10.

you do know that font size can be changed and the app supports themes. i like it myself. it works very well and i do not have issue with user interface

Sent from Blackberry 9810 with Crackberry forum app
    04-04-12 08:56 AM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD