Bold 9930 is happy.
    04-03-12 02:26 AM
    It's not too bad and nice to have an app. Not sure if I really like the layout though.
    04-03-12 02:35 AM
    I can't use my phones menu to "Clear field." Otherwise this rocks.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    04-03-12 03:42 AM
    No auto correct which made my posting looks stupid
    04-03-12 07:20 AM
    Seems buggy to me. I also see no need for a pb version as I prefer the full site unless it's a small screen like on a phone.
    04-03-12 07:33 AM
    i dont have any bugs or issues at all... will work best if you have wifi.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    04-03-12 07:57 AM
    Is the search that basic and no way to tell if it is doing anything other then the seeing the arrows active and taking forever even on wifi? Is the whatever that icon is to right of the search box the search button?
    04-03-12 08:07 AM
    how can i view the blog??

You can't using the app, you'll have to use the browser for that.
    04-03-12 08:58 AM
    I prefer the old "CrackBerry Launcher" v2.09 (more than just a simple shortcut to crackberry.com) that is still available for BB phones and even though it says it is not compatible with my 9930, it works fine for me. I also use "The CB App" by ShaoSoft (available for free in BB App World) on my PlayBook that is much more than just a simple shortcut for sure.
    04-03-12 09:37 AM
    I prefer the old "CrackBerry Launcher" v2.09 (more than just a simple shortcut to crackberry.com) that is still available for BB phones and even though it says it is not compatible with my 9930, it works fine for me.

Seriously? The new CB mobile site is FAR better than that old dinosaur launcher! You can't see a bloody thing with the launcher, text is SO small you're forever zooming!

Try the new app, or even the new mobile site... then come back and tell us you still prefer the launcher.
    04-03-12 10:22 AM
    Doesnt work for me.

Its freezes when I launch, so I just uninstalled.

I already use Tapatalk, so it doesnt matter.
    04-03-12 10:53 AM
    When I click on the forums, the sections only load the first 8-10 threads, with nowhere to go after that. How can I see the rest of the threads and pages? Am I missing something?
    04-03-12 11:47 AM
    Menu button should allow you to change page view.

Sent from my fingers on a 9900 using Tapatalk
    LatinoLoco24 likes this.
    04-03-12 11:48 AM
    Menu button should allow you to change page view.

I feel silly now. Thank you!
    04-03-12 11:52 AM
    I feel silly now. Thank you!

No worries. We all gotta start somewhere.

04-03-12 12:05 PM
    Seriously? The new CB mobile site is FAR better than that old dinosaur launcher! You can't see a bloody thing with the launcher, text is SO small you're forever zooming!

Try the new app, or even the new mobile site... then come back and tell us you still prefer the launcher.
    Sorry to disappoint, but I did try it first, then deleted it, that is why I stated that I still preferred the old CB Launcher, much more functionality for starters and no, I do not mind clicking the trackpad button once on each page to zoom automatically to fit and be able to read the page. And the The CB App for the PB blows this away for functionality and options, if this is what they release for it, then I will pass again, thanks, but no thanks, there is a lot of work to be done to make this app usable in my book.
    04-03-12 01:02 PM
    You can't using the app, you'll have to use the browser for that.
    BTW, the old dinosaur CB Launcher app has a shortcut to the blog that does not require any zooming like the forum pages.
    04-03-12 01:07 PM
    BTW, the old dinosaur CB Launcher app has a shortcut to the blog that does not require any zooming like the forum pages.

So does the CB mobile site... that doesn't require any zooming at all
    04-03-12 01:22 PM
    So does the CB mobile site... that doesn't require any zooming at all
    Yep, and that is all I have used with my phone for quite some time now, no need for any apps whatsoever with the CB mobile site, so as it sits, the app is pretty much useless.
    04-03-12 02:24 PM
    Yep, and that is all I have used with my phone for quite some time now, no need for any apps whatsoever with the CB mobile site, so as it sits, the app is pretty much useless.

So your initial post saying you prefer the CB Launcher on your 9930 was BS, and I wasted my time trying to convince you otherwise, as you've been using the CB mobile site all along?

Thanks!

The App is an alternative to the mobile site. Sure, it still needs some work, but both are still FAR superior to the old Launcher... end of!
    04-03-12 02:47 PM
    So your initial post saying you prefer the CB Launcher on your 9930 was BS, and I wasted my time trying to convince you otherwise, as you've been using the CB mobile site all along?

Thanks!

The App is an alternative to the mobile site. Sure, it still needs some work, but both are still FAR superior to the old Launcher... end of!
    No, but with the new app the way it is now, I would prefer the old CB launcher over it, but have not used it since I have owned the 9930, although I did try to install it when I first got my 9930 just to see if it would work since they claimed it was not a supported device. Many of my old os6 device apps had an update/upgrade for my os7 device, but this of course was not one of them and it was quickly deleted along with a few others.

There is nothing superior about an app that is a little slow at some functions, a little buggy at best at still other functions and missing some other essential functions, so I will stick with the mobile site as I have for quite some time now until this beta software is improved somewhat.
    04-03-12 03:19 PM
    Posting from it right now. Works well, but it doesn't seem to use the BB KB shortcuts.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk
    04-03-12 04:21 PM
    Tried again on my 9850. Did a pull and went into settings, stuck on that screen and no way to get out of it or close it so deleted again.
    04-03-12 04:31 PM
    im not really feeling it, would rather just use the browser version one on my phone.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    04-03-12 08:11 PM
    I Prefer my oldschool mobile site instead. Maybe in future when they bring on a good update, I'll give it a shot.
    04-04-12 04:41 AM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD