at first i missed my curve - sleeker and lighter. now i'm loving the bold with no regrets. my only current complaint is the loose back cover. has anyone gotten this replaced before? is it an issue with the cover, or the bottom button?
    03-31-09 11:21 AM
    The ol' duct tape trick has said to do wonders..

And congrats on the Bold!
    03-31-09 11:25 AM
    yea i read that somewhere too, and at first i thought it was a joke. is it just me that doesn't want to plaster tape on my phone?! then again i'm the person that cleans my phone a few times a day ocd huh? i'm thinking of bringing it into the warranty center sometime to have someone look at it. the back covers of the 8300 series and 8900 are so much better.
    03-31-09 11:29 AM
    im thinking of doing this switch over myself
    03-31-09 12:07 PM
    yea i read that somewhere too, and at first i thought it was a joke. is it just me that doesn't want to plaster tape on my phone?! then again i'm the person that cleans my phone a few times a day ocd huh? i'm thinking of bringing it into the warranty center sometime to have someone look at it. the back covers of the 8300 series and 8900 are so much better.

I was hesitant to tape my Curve 8900s battery door, but I gave in, and I do not regret it. My battery door no longer moves, and I can live with the tape because of that.
    03-31-09 12:42 PM
    Congrats ! I got use to the pearl after losing so many of my curves. I know it will take a while to get use to typing the words out unlike in the pearl.. but welcome to the club!!
    03-31-09 01:45 PM
    i had the 7130c before getting the curve...i was a bit skeptical at first but would never turn back now. my wife has the pearl though - great phone but it's hard to get used to typing on both platforms! plus talking on the pearl seems silly as i find it hard to grip such a small phone. i'm sure it looks much better on the ladies
    03-31-09 02:19 PM
    RIM manufacturing has seen better days, any Storm user can testify to THAT!
    03-31-09 02:38 PM
    yeah wasn't too impressed with the storm when i first played with it. i think it was just RIM trying to stay in the loop with the iphone craze. anyway, if i find a fix for the back cover of the bold, i'll post a fix later on this week. it's kinda sad that i paid over $300 for a nice phone and the cover keeps falling off!!! (granted i dropped the phone a few times, and could explain why the cover is loose now)
    03-31-09 02:41 PM
    i have a storm
    but would like to try the bold
    03-31-09 05:18 PM
    Can't go wrong with the curve

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 05:35 PM
    when is the pearl going to get a nice screen like the bold?!
    03-31-09 05:53 PM
    Congrats on the Bold 9000. Yea i have heard of people having loose back covers on theres. I have never seen one myself but if your device is brand new you should just bring it back and do a simple swap out. The duct tape trick def does work but im in the same boat and would not want to be putting tape on my new phone.
    03-31-09 05:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD