Are you trying to DL the store app using WiFi? Needs to be done OTA.
    No I've installed the store app, I'm trying to open it and get the
    Upgrade your service to a plan that includes browsing...
    message. Switch off the radio so on wifi only and get
    You do not have sufficiant wireless coverage...
    04-01-09 08:13 AM
    When your using WIFI can you still browse sitee ie like crackberry and download stuff??. If so then it could be that the appworld isnt compatible with WIFI...which if thats the case sucks really badly.

Im leaving my office now so will know in the next hr or so if it works with my WIFI.
    04-01-09 08:22 AM
    What's with the less than 5.0 mb thing that comes up? I have everything on sd card...lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 08:25 AM
    When your using WIFI can you still browse sitee ie like crackberry and download stuff??. If so then it could be that the appworld isnt compatible with WIFI...which if thats the case sucks really badly.

Im leaving my office now so will know in the next hr or so if it works with my WIFI.
    Yes I browse using wifi all the time at home.

04-01-09 08:29 AM

OTA installation can only be done over the wireless network using the BB browser.
    04-01-09 08:29 AM
    I'm on Rogers and cannot access app world "BB App World is having trouble connecting to the BB Appworld server"...blah blah blah.. another friend on Rogers is in the same boat..
    04-01-09 08:30 AM
    Wow... Looks cool on the 83xx.. cannot load to pc via Firefox... Tried IE and can't from there either.
    04-01-09 08:41 AM
    Notice
    Sorry, your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support BlackBerry App World.

Epic FAIL!!! Bold 9000 .247. WTF???
    04-01-09 08:42 AM
    Notice
    Sorry, your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support BlackBerry App World.

Epic FAIL!!! Bold 9000 .247. WTF???
    This happened to me the first time I tried to download it... close your browser and re-try, it should work then.
    04-01-09 08:46 AM
    I keep getting "transmit failed" when attempting to open it...

Battery pull, removed and re-added... Same thing. Sent service books, verified connectivity, I give up... I guess I don't need Apps that bad...
    04-01-09 08:54 AM
    I'm going with the FREE ones! lol
    04-01-09 09:57 AM
    I'm on Rogers and cannot access app world "BB App World is having trouble connecting to the BB Appworld server"...blah blah blah.. another friend on Rogers is in the same boat..
    I'm with Rogers and I got it worked last night.

Maybe the server is being overloaded. I am sure there are thousands of people are trying to access it at the same time!
    04-01-09 09:58 AM
    I got it through Wifi
    04-01-09 10:04 AM
    I'm trying to find the most expensive app, so far the most expensive I've seen is RSIC Survey for $59.99.
    I found a $199.99 app for doctors.
    04-01-09 10:05 AM
    WHAT!!! Are you serious?

I wonder who would actually buy that... Well, maybe Doctors! lol
    04-01-09 10:08 AM
    Now I am having the error!
    04-01-09 11:16 AM
    I don't see what all the hype is about. I am deleting the app from my phone. Just another APP store
    04-01-09 11:21 AM
    04-01-09 11:23 AM
    Well I can use the appstore via wifi, just won't work with my network ie tmobile here in the uk. So at least if I need to use it I can use it at home.

04-01-09 12:29 PM
    I'm with Rogers and I got it worked last night.

Maybe the server is being overloaded. I am sure there are thousands of people are trying to access it at the same time!

Ok I am on Rogers but running the .247 OS. Another friend also running .247 on Rogers has the same problem. Could this be OS related?
    04-01-09 01:45 PM
    I don't see what all the hype is about. I am deleting the app from my phone. Just another APP store
    I agree. I mean, its a cool concept, although really no different since its simply an app store. I'm not really into a lot of apps though. Like some I saw on there looked really cool but they weren't ever going to be functional in my everyday life.
    04-01-09 01:52 PM
    Well I can use the appstore via wifi, just won't work with my network ie tmobile here in the uk. So at least if I need to use it I can use it at home.
    Do you get your emails via bes or bis? Still trying to tie down why I can' use it on my wifi
    Last edited by john.woody; 04-01-09 at 02:33 PM.
    04-01-09 02:30 PM
    nothing here in Portugal Vodafone
    04-01-09 02:55 PM
    So, I can now get it to download BUT it times out before it's done. Anyone come across this issue? If so, how did you fix it?
    04-01-09 04:31 PM
    Ok I am on Rogers but running the .247 OS. Another friend also running .247 on Rogers has the same problem. Could this be OS related?
    Probably... Why don't you make you have the latest OS software through the Device Manager?

Good luck!
    04-01-09 05:03 PM
103 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD