OK I've downloaded and installed BB10.2 and I can unequivocally state they finally have an IOS and Android killer. It's more responsive and accurate typing swiping moving around the phone and the lag noticed when making a phone call till it rings is finally gone! If they only had come out with this first things might have been different.
    Thanks to all the BlackBerry team! I now have a phone I can actually be proud of. Till I get a Z30 or whatever else cone along.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 02:19 AM
    OK I've downloaded and installed BB10.2 and I can unequivocally state they finally have an IOS and Android killer. It's more responsive and accurate typing swiping moving around the phone and the lag noticed when making a phone call till it rings is finally gone! If they only had come out with this first things might have been different.
    Thanks to all the BlackBerry team! I now have a phone I can actually be proud of. Till I get a Z30 or whatever else cone along.

Posted via CB10
    Really?

Go home your drunk...
    jason9900 and rnhld like this.
    10-24-13 03:05 AM
    Really?

Go home your drunk...
    I think the OP is right in that the OS itself is better than iOS and Android.

But after people are done being wowed by the OS, they're gonna wonder where their favorite apps are. And therein lies the problem.

Posted via CB10
    gkl likes this.
    10-24-13 03:44 AM
    I think the OP is right in that the OS itself is better than iOS and Android.

But after people are done being wowed by the OS, they're gonna wonder where their favorite apps are. And therein lies the problem.

Posted via CB10
    True true.

I see no point in peoples obsession with claims that their phone will 'Kill' another OS.

In the OP's opinion the Z30 with 10.2 is an Android and IOS killer...good for him/her but BlackBerry still have a long way to go before any murdering will happen.

The only thing I still like about BB is the design and the UI.........the Z30 should have been the 1st OS10 device...just my opinion.
    10-24-13 04:23 AM
    There really was no point in having z30 out first since most of the features other than battery life are not so completely in demand. Look around most apple sales are for older model phones same with Samsung

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 05:10 AM
    There really was no point in having z30 out first since most of the features other than battery life are not so completely in demand. Look around most apple sales are for older model phones same with Samsung

Posted via CB10
    If the Z30 came out first BB would not be in the situation they're in IMO.....lets not talk about other phone companies, they're doing fine. Were talking about BB
    10-24-13 05:16 AM
    The direct answer to message is a killer feature!

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 05:17 AM
    True and I wholeheartedly agree that a killer feature is what every company wants to sell. But as I stated earlier BlackBerry has not fallen because of hardware but because of slow reaction. This is should have been released 20 months ago at least have this version out 8 months ago. Hindsight being golden now to move forward we have to stop with the app argument unless you r a teenager or addicted to in stage am and vine. Because all other big apps r there. And weather z10 or z30 the hardware would have made no difference. How many did Sony sell for heavens sake! BBM is an exit strategy that could work but it's a big gamble

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 05:33 AM
    To mcadot,

I feel the same way, however it is a progression; You don't get the Z30 without the Z10. Hindsight's 20/20, if they had gone android or bought/licensed Jolla, they would've had much more resources to get their first BlackBerry 10 device the right way.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 01:10 PM
    True true.

I see no point in peoples obsession with claims that their phone will 'Kill' another OS.

In the OP's opinion the Z30 with 10.2 is an Android and IOS killer...good for him/her but BlackBerry still have a long way to go before any murdering will happen.

The only thing I still like about BB is the design and the UI.........the Z30 should have been the 1st OS10 device...just my opinion.
    Same here, they should have launched Z30, Q10, on launch day, around the world.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 02:35 PM