After 2 years of switching devices between Android and iPhone I'm finally back to BB with the new 9800 torch

My last BlackBerry was the Bold 9000. I feel right at home now with my Torch, BBM, and lightning fast email!

It's also nice not having to worry about battery life like I did with my 3GS

Just wanted to say hi from a returning CrackBerry user
    12-27-10 03:42 PM
    Hello, Glad you are back, I have also switched between different makes and find the BB is best for me.
    12-27-10 03:54 PM
    Welcome back!
    The Torch battery isn't the greatest (for a BB) but we'll see it get even better as the new OS is developed and refined.
    Supposedly the hybrid OS's significantly increase battery life for some, so I'll probably be trying one soon.

Anyway, we'll see you over in the Torch forum.
    12-27-10 04:00 PM
    After 2 years of switching devices between Android and iPhone I'm finally back to BB with the new 9800 torch

My last BlackBerry was the Bold 9000. I feel right at home now with my Torch, BBM, and lightning fast email!

Yea that's a good point I'm happy I don't have to worry about that with the iPhone 4 either since the battery last longer then the 3Gs and Torch.
    12-27-10 04:46 PM
    Good to hear you've found a device you're happy with.
    12-27-10 05:02 PM
    Awesome that's some great info thanks! Ill be lurking around the Torch board more often nowadays. See you there!

Welcome back!
    The Torch battery isn't the greatest (for a BB) but we'll see it get even better as the new OS is developed and refined.
    Supposedly the hybrid OS's significantly increase battery life for some, so I'll probably be trying one soon.

Anyway, we'll see you over in the Torch forum.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-10 07:37 PM
    Welcome home.

I've found the battery life in my Torch isn't quite as good as my Bold was, but it's better than the wife's 3Gs. I'm using the Torch much more than I ever used the Bold, so I kind of think it's a wash there. It's not like it's bad -- I go from about 18 hours of moderate use to two days of light use (not intentionally -- just when I forgets to plug it in!). In just over 3 months of ownership, this phone's been all I could ask for.
    12-27-10 09:22 PM
    Welcome back. It feels good to be home doesn't it? I felt that way after using an iPhone4. I still question why I left in the first place.
    12-27-10 09:49 PM
    @CrackBerryBrandon you may want to change "then" to "than"...

to the OP: Welcom back to the dark side...
    12-27-10 10:40 PM

Went to iPhone 3G for two months. Couldn't get used to the touch screen typing so I switched back to the BB 8820. When my upgrade time comes I'm going with the BB Torch.
    12-30-10 10:42 AM
    8820? Kicking it old school!! I like it.
    12-30-10 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD