As if there weren't enough already (yes I know that the list includes cut/paste and everyone already makes fun of the iphone for that one). --> 15 iPhone 3.0 features we'd like to see | iPhone | iPhone Central | Macworld
    03-16-09 02:56 PM
    If the iPhone get's spotlight im going to be soooo jealous!
    03-16-09 02:59 PM
    Systemwide cut/copy/paste

Done.. On every Blackberry i've owned since the 8700

Push notifications and/or background apps

Got it... again on every blackberry since I can remember.

Landscape mode in every Apple app

Done.. The storm can switch automatically and I'm pretty sure all apps support it.

Improvements to Mail

Hands down blackberry has the best mail system of any phone i've used.. its used as a selling point and it just amazing compared to other phones!

Better app organization

Done. I can hide apps on my blackberry and with third party software even save them to my memory card and run them.

Customizable tones

I remember having mp3 ringtones for different events on my 8700.. Its beautiful that you can just drag and drop Mp3 files... I cant even remember how many phones require you to convert the files to some weird format.

Full Bluetooth support

Done. A2DP, AVRC, DUN (dial up networking) and file transfer since the curve I think..

MMS

Finally done on sprint.. I also think verizon and ATT has it for the curve and up..

Video capture

Another "stock" feature since the curve and pearl!

Turn-by-turn directions

Sprint navigation baby...

Application data sharing and syncing

Never had problems with app syncing nor data sharing.. They all share without any problems

Spotlight for iPhone

The blackberry search seems fine for me.. never used it that much on the curve

Phone As a Modem

Use it on my curve all the time!

Voice dialing

Another stock feature on the curve that i "accidently" turn on all the time!
    03-16-09 03:14 PM
    Blackberry is the best!
    03-16-09 03:18 PM
    I'd only have one reason NOT to get an iPhone.

1) Because it sucks.

~Fin.
    03-16-09 03:52 PM
    I have a Storm but I still like iPhones...does that not make me a true BlackBerry lover? I appreciate all types of great technology I don't necessarily think that one is better than the other, rather each have their high and low points. To be quite honest if I was using AT&T I would probably have an iPhone 3G. But since I am on Verizon I have the Storm and I'm loving it.
    03-16-09 04:18 PM
    I have a Storm but I still like iPhones...does that not make me a true BlackBerry lover? I appreciate all types of great technology I don't necessarily think that one is better than the other, rather each have their high and low points. To be quite honest if I was using AT&T I would probably have an iPhone 3G. But since I am on Verizon I have the Storm and I'm loving it.
    i agree.
    i believe they both have strong points.
    and they both have weak points.
    03-16-09 05:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD