To be fair, as a chick, if I want to feel a boob I have two. And they really aren't that great. In fact they get in the way a lot.

Just saying.
    You're Crazy! Boobs are great!

only time I want to put down a blackberry is when I fill my empty hand with a boob
    howarmat likes this.
    01-19-11 03:32 PM
    My 9700 battery lasts three times longer than the vibrant but i bought the 3000 mah battery for the vibrant to fix that. It does seem you don't know what you're talking about as far as basic BB functionality goes.
    X2, I can't believe someone who uses such big intimidating words didn't even know about long press on a BB....lol!

I am still laughing...from yesterday!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    stevejb likes this.
    01-19-11 03:35 PM
    You're Crazy! Boobs are great!

only time I want to put down a blackberry is when I fill my empty hand with a boob
    I probably am a tad jaded, having them and all. **** I had them reduced by 16lbs, and they STILL get in the way lol.

I hate them. They cause back pain and I can't see my feet half the time.

As far as battery, I get 15+ hours with heavy use on my stock Vibrant battery. That's all I need since I, you know, sleep and all.
    01-19-11 03:37 PM
    Hello, all! I recently got a Blackberry Torch for Christmas. I used to have a Palm Centro and wanted a Palm Pre, the Torch was not what I was expecting, but since it was a gift I was not going to complain. After having played with my new Blackberry Torch for a few weeks now I am surprisingly happy with it, and am for the most part fairly satisfied with my new life as a Blackberry user.

However, I have a few major gripes that I want to vent about regarding the functionalities and apps that ship with (or I guess didn't ship with) the BBOS. I feel these are major oversights.

1.) Lack of decent weather app: First of all, both Android and iPhone have built-in weather applications that are very pretty, easy to scroll through, and allow you to browse multiple cities at once. I believe on the iPhone one you can even see what time it is in each city. Why does BBOS only come with a cheapo link to Weather.com? I downloaded the Beweather app and it is close to what I want in a weather app, but I had to pay $10 for it, and it is sadly STILL not as good as the ones that came for free on iPhone and Android. On my brother's Android phone the weather app has animated rain and cloude effects, and it is part of the main screen that you can scroll directly into. On BeWeather you can put the weather as your wallpaper but the rest of it is black and ugly and you cannot get the "day/night" effect into the background. I am very disappointed and could not beleive that this was not part of the package. (BeWeather, The Weather Channel.. and many more free weather apps)
    2.) Lack of a World Clock: both Android and iPhone come with built-in ability to show time in multiple locations. Why not BB? I know, I downloaded WorldMate for free and you can see 4 locations. However it is not easy to get to, I have to go into the programme and then click another tiny button, very annoying. I see lots of apps for sale for world clocks on the app store, but I shouldn't have to! One would think that a machine supposedly built for business and productivity would have a world clock. Many businesspeople travel extensively and/or deal with clients around the world. (Good point BB clock could use ALOT more features)

3.) Poor multitasking: I actually don't know how the newer iPhones are, but I remember the older ones didn't do multitasking well either. However my brother's Android has a beautiful graphical representation of al the apps currently open by sliding it into the screen. Palm Pre has the fantastic deck-of-cards multitasking thing. I know you hold the blackberry button and the apps currently open will show up, but it's counterintuitive and easy to forget how many apps are open. (dumbest thing I've ever read, blackberry can multi task amazingly my 9700 was able to run over 100 apps at a time, iphone a pitiful 6)
    4.) Calender: On my old Palm Centro you could specify a different colour for each category of event you put in. Exams can be red, vacation times were light blue, and classtime can be orange, and if I'm on-call (I'm a resident physician) it is purple, etc. I'm used to my colours. All events on BB's calender are grey and it saddens me. (very good point)
    5.) Keyboard: I miss the gel keyboard on my Centro, but the BB Torch keyboard is not too bad either. I don't like how you have to press two buttons to put caps lock on though. (hold down the letter and it will capitalize also you can press space twice to begin a new sentece)
    Okay my rant is over. Like I said the things I like about the Torch far outweigh the gripes, but I don't need to gush about things I like about it to a bunch of people who already love BB. :-p
    01-19-11 06:07 PM
    I probably am a tad jaded, having them and all. **** I had them reduced by 16lbs, and they STILL get in the way lol.

I hate them. They cause back pain and I can't see my feet half the time.

As far as battery, I get 15+ hours with heavy use on my stock Vibrant battery. That's all I need since I, you know, sleep and all.
    I cried reading this.
    reeneebob likes this.
    01-19-11 09:43 PM
    I cried reading this.
    Eh it's the old story...if a guy had breasts he'd never leave the house, and if a chick had junk she'd do the same lol.
    01-19-11 10:37 PM
    Eh it's the old story...if a guy had breasts he'd never leave the house, and if a chick had junk she'd do the same lol.

I think you should change your forum name to reeneeboob

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-11 01:34 AM
    Okay...

What was the topic???
    01-20-11 10:36 AM
    Okay...

What was the topic???
    Fruit? . .
    01-20-11 10:57 AM
    Boob....y trap!
    01-20-11 11:33 AM