Short story
    Six months back I visited blackberry store in my city Pune, India. I told store keeper I want to buy Z10 & asked for some discount. That store keeper denied saying it's BlackBerry exclusive store so no discount. I told him there are other shops in city they were offering 3000/- rupees discount . But he said it's not possible here you can buy from them.
    Today it happened to me to go from same road and found that same store has apple logo alongwith BlackBerry name.

I felt very bad some months back the store used to be exclusive store for BlackBerry. Now same store also selling I phone as well.

God knows when time would change for BlackBerry

Pls bear with my english
    Felt very bad, god knows when days will change-img_00001101.jpg
    Felt very bad, god knows when days will change-img_00001100.jpg

History - Nokia 8310, O2 XDA II, Sony Ericsson W610, BB 8520, BB 9380, now Z 10 & very happy
    12-22-13 06:35 AM
    Yikes..apple logo is top of BlackBerry.

Via my Z30&Q10
    12-22-13 06:45 AM
    Why do I get the feeling that that isn't either a Blackberry store or an Apple Store.
    araskin likes this.
    12-22-13 06:48 AM
    Z10 is way better than iPhone...media has maligned BlackBerry 's brand..and marketing team of BlackBerry also be blamed to large extent!!

Posted via CB10 with lovely Z10...
    12-22-13 06:48 AM
    The media can't really be blamed, Apple just did a far better job of understanding their target market and to an extent creating an enlarged market, irrespective of the quality of OS or hardware. We live in a world where good enough is the place to be.

BB have just plain done a bad job. Poor market focus, consistently missed deadlines, failure to focus on BB10, poor marketing, the list goes on and on.

The media response just reflects that.
    TgeekB likes this.
    12-22-13 06:54 AM
    the guy who owns the store has to make a living,so don't be surprised next time you pass it, he will have crates of oranges and other fruits on the sidewalk,seems to me his goal is really to open a fruit store,LOL
    12-22-13 07:19 AM
    QUOTE=anthonyprime
    Poor market focus, consistently missed deadlines, failure to focus on BB10, poor marketing, the list goes on and on.

Spot on.......all that has happened is self inflicted.......i waited throughout the delays for my z10 but many friends just laughed and went elsewhere.....to my mind blackberry unfortunately boosted iPhone profits by there constant broken promises. I'm a fan but with the actual manufacturering of handset going to Foxconn which mean they will take on most of the risk in regards to unsold stock and parts it leads me to believe the heart for innovative handsets is now gone

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 08:18 AM
    Do not feel bad, its the signs of the times. BlackBerry is not doing to well these days so such things will happen. I guess the owner of the shop also has to survive and Iphones are selling at the moment.
    12-22-13 09:24 AM
    Guess that shop keeper learned his lesson. He should of given you a discount.

Now he had to stoop to selling Apple.

Use your Blackberry to get the GPS coordinates and send that along with the picture into Apple so they can target the store with a stealth lawyer.
    12-22-13 10:03 AM