Officially switched from my beloved Z30 to Passport today. Just picked up Z30 and feel a bit sad it was the first time it was not with me for a whole single day. Passport is just too gorgeous a beast. With Z30 I feel satisfied while with Passport I feel really happy and proud. Nevertheless Z30 is going to be passed to one of my family members and will continue to be loved. Do you feel same way with your previous device?

Posted via CB10
    hpjrt and MarsupilamiX like this.
    10-25-14 08:13 PM
    Officially switched from my beloved Z30 to Passport today. Just picked up Z30 and feel a bit sad it was the first time it was not with me for a whole single day. Passport is just too gorgeous a beast. With Z30 I feel satisfied while with Passport I feel really happy and proud. Nevertheless Z30 is going to be passed to one of my family members and will continue to be loved. Do you feel same way with your previous device?

Posted via CB10
    *looks at old Bold 9000 stashed in the back of a drawer* No, not really, lol. I actually sold my previous device, the Bold 9900. I'm using a Q10 now. I do miss the hang up button and trackpad though. But I guess that's where the Classic will step in...

But I can understand the feeling.
    10-25-14 08:17 PM

Posted via CB10
    I switched from a Z30 too and intended to keep it around as a back up until my wife decided she wanted it. It was one of my favourite phones I've ever had in 29 years of mobile device usage, it just felt right. I must admit the Passport is a vastly superior machine but time will tell if it has as big or bigger "soul" than the Z30.
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    10-25-14 08:18 PM
    Would like to have kept my Z30, but sold it to fund the purchase of my Passport.

I did have some remniscent thoughts on Day 1, about having a 16x9 screen... for the odd game here and there, or app that isn't 1:1 friendly.

3 weeks in now with my Passport, and could care less about the Z30. It was a great device, but the Passport has more to love even if there are some app deficiencies.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 08:38 PM

Posted via CB10
    Ya kinda when I made the same switch, but after a week with the device I'm looking forward. About another 6 months and hopefully we see another all touch.

"Official International Accountant of the Peevishlicious Crew " via my Canadian Passport!!
    10-25-14 08:44 PM
    Yeah. I have my Z30 right beside me as I'm typing this on the Passport.

I kinda miss it, but the fianc� will be upgrading the Z10 I gave her to the Z30.

I'm going to keep the Z10 as a test device for leaked OSs

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 10:16 PM
    I get the same way with my phones. I sold both my Q10 and Z30 when I got my passport. I have been missing both of them lately. However, I do love my passport. I think it's just one of those things when you really enjoy your phones and then get rid of them. Can't go back, but doesn't mean they weren't fun.

Posted via CB10
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    10-26-14 08:24 AM

Posted via CB10
    Me too switched from Z30 to passport. I think Z30 exit from my life was atleast 6 months early. My son is using my Z30 now and he is enjoying it. The Z30 is a fantastic device. But I don't miss it anymore as Passport is by far much superior in terms of speed, viewing the files. Most importantly this device catches attention of people where ever I go. Passport is Innovation of the year.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    10-26-14 09:32 AM
    Kept the Z30 around for a week or so and realized I wouldn't go back to it as I loved the Passport. Sold it a couple weeks later. It was a great phone though. Hopefully the new owner is enjoying it.

Passport on AT&T
    10-26-14 09:38 AM
    Same thing i did with my z30
    10-26-14 09:46 AM
    I've kept mine. Lives on my night stand on a Qi charger, good to use at night for some late-night CB browsing with its stealthy virtual keyboard... lol

Also, although I rarely get time to play games nowadays, it's the only way I can get some Colin McRae rally action (the controls get cut off when used on the Passport).

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 09:48 AM
    Yeah. I have my Z30 right beside me as I'm typing this on the Passport.

I kinda miss it, but the fianc� will be upgrading the Z10 I gave her to the Z30.

I'm going to keep the Z10 as a test device for leaked OSs

Posted via CB10
    Great idea. I'm going to keep my Z10 for the sam purpose. I'd hate to play around with leaks on my Passport, at least until I'm more accustomed to it.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 10:34 AM
    Z30 is my first BlackBerry that is almost perfect for me and there is really no need to upgrade. But Passport is better.

I think my ultimate device will come as Z50... BlackBerry R&D is doing everything right for me, made me a much more positive poster on Crackberry since Z30 came.

Posted via CB10 with PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    10-26-14 11:52 AM
    I still have my old curve, bold & torch nostalgic yeah kinda but do I look back when I get a new phone...Nah!

My Z10 Whiteout
    10-26-14 03:53 PM