I recently purchased a Verizon BB Curve 9330 and a Verizon BB curve 8530 then was told they will not work with my carrier (T-mobile) then I had someone tell me to check here they saw a thread that said it may work....is it at all possible? I still have a year left on my contract with T-Mobile and a hefty penalty if I cancel. Please advise I really would love to use these.
    11-24-11 08:48 PM
    Don't think they will work. I'd sell them and get a gsm phone that will work on your network. Verizon is cdma not gsm like AT&T and T-Mobile are.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-11 08:51 PM
    Ok...Thanks I didn't think so I am going to take a loss whether I sell them or change carriers...should have done more research.
    11-24-11 08:55 PM
    Even on gsm an AT&T phone won't get 3G on T-Mobile network or vice verse, so make sure you get the right gsm phone for your T-Mobile network also.

11-24-11 09:04 PM
    Is it better to switch carriers? seems like T-Mobile is difficult to work with
    11-24-11 09:34 PM
    Up to you on what plan you if that's what you want to do. With the Verizon phones if you switch to them they can just give you sim cards to put in the devices and you're good to go.

11-24-11 09:38 PM
    Thank you so much for your advice! Happy Thanksgiving!
    11-24-11 09:40 PM
    I can't stand them moved to an area with next to no coverage and it is a very populated area their response was "We are not required to provide coverage" instead of letting me out of my contract so I could get cell service....as soon as my contract is up I am gone and will never reccomend them. Their customer service used to be really good but like all other big companies they don't care about their customers needs only their bottom line.
    11-24-11 10:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD