I've noticed that there have been a few posts that "love the update, but why didn't they do this or include that, etc.". Heck, I've been guilty of this when talking within my circle, but I find this takes away from what an excellent job the folks at BlackBerry have been doing over the past few months. They have been busting their butts off and it shows with 10.2.1!

There will always be something to nitpick at, but man, this update is awesome! Look at how far it has come. They really are listening to user feedback!

I have always rooted for underdogs, whether it be sports, racing, whatever have you. With all the flack BlackBerry has been getting, keep fighting... keep pushing forward. There will always be haters, but that's what creates innovation. Use that as fuel to carry on. I may not be as vocal as some, but know like many of us here, that we are in your corner. I do what I can to promote you guys whether it be at mobile stores or to random people I happen to strike up a conversation with. They are not aware of how far BlackBerry has come.

To the employees at BlackBerry, thank you. It is truly appreciated. Keep doing what you do, as it helps me do what I need to do. Better. Faster. Keep Moving.

Your volunteer BlackBerry Brand Ambassador ,
    Technomotive

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 05:14 AM
    Thank you for voicing your opinion. I am sure many more people as you do and just haven't posted it.
    I, too, am liking all of what I have in 10.2.1
    Syafiq21 and Technomotive like this.
    01-29-14 05:21 AM
    You took the words right out of my mouth along with the majority of members here!

No matter how many times and ways we show our heartfelt appreciation to the folks that volunteer their time for us.... we need to show it twice as much and say it louder!

THANK YOU BLACKBERRY BUT ESPECIALLY CRACKBERRY NATION FOR ALL YOU DO FOR US!
    Technomotive and CMcRob like this.
    01-29-14 05:29 AM
    I've noticed that there have been a few posts that "love the update, but why didn't they do this or include that, etc.". Heck, I've been guilty of this when talking within my circle, but I find this takes away from what an excellent job the folks at BlackBerry have been doing over the past few months. They have been busting their butts off and it shows with 10.2.1!

There will always be something to nitpick at, but man, this update is awesome! Look at how far it has come. They really are listening to user feedback!

I have always rooted for underdogs, whether it be sports, racing, whatever have you. With all the flack BlackBerry has been getting, keep fighting... keep pushing forward. There will always be haters, but that's what creates innovation. Use that as fuel to carry on. I may not be as vocal as some, but know like many of us here, that we are in your corner. I do what I can to promote you guys whether it be at mobile stores or to random people I happen to strike up a conversation with. They are not aware of how far BlackBerry has come.

To the employees at BlackBerry, thank you. It is truly appreciated. Keep doing what you do, as it helps me do what I need to do. Better. Faster. Keep Moving.

Your volunteer BlackBerry Brand Ambassador ,
    Technomotive

Posted via CB10
    Thank you!

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 05:41 AM
    Well said and thanks to all the folks at BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 05:50 AM
    I don't even have a BlackBerry anymore and I'm excited about it. It looks like they're really accomplished a lot, and no amount of mumblings about what BB10 should have been at launch change that.
    01-29-14 01:31 PM
    10.2.1 is a great update!

C001B7B16 The Gif Exchange
    01-29-14 08:56 PM