Seriously, if I wanted an iPhone I would have gotten one long time ago. I've enjoyed my bb experience and plan on continuing using it for awhile.

I'm sick of all the Apple fan boys soliciting on Blackberry forums making negative remarks so people can feel insecure about their Blackberry purchase. These debates are going nowhere but in circles and should be locked. If you enjoy your Blackberry then welcome to the forum and if your an iphone fanatic then stay within your Apple community.

Discouraging blackberry users isn't going to win people to cross over to your team. Who's with me on this?
    04-09-10 12:40 AM
    Seriously, if I wanted an iPhone I would have gotten one long time ago. I've enjoyed my bb experience and plan on continuing using it for awhile.

I'm sick of all the Apple fan boys soliciting on Blackberry forums making negative remarks so people can feel insecure about their Blackberry purchase. These debates are going nowhere but in circles and should be locked. If you enjoy your Blackberry then welcome to the forum and if your an iphone fanatic then stay within your Apple community.

Discouraging blackberry users isn't going to win people to cross over to your team. Who's with me on this?
    I agree and we'll start here.
    04-09-10 12:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD