Now, before I start, I'd like to ask that no one make those 'if you don't like it then why did you but it' or 'if you hate BlackBerry get off this site' comments. As long as I have my Z10, like it or not, I will continue to be in the BlackBerry Community. I just wanted to share my feelings and see of there is anyone else who have the same thoughts as me. Here we go.

When I first got my Z10, I was amazed by it. I loved all the features in it. I could share and communicate like never before. I was proud to show off my phone to my friends.
    But being that the Z10 was my first full touch phone, I knew very little about the market. And as I grew increasingly interested in the smartphone industry and started researching, I began to regret my decision to buy this phone.
    No matter what people say, there is zero chance that a first generation BlackBerry can ever realistically compete with a fourth or fifth or sixth generation Samsung or iPhone. There is a reason behind this. Both companies have much more experience and have refined their products to the point of near perfection.
    For a new OS, BB10 was actually a great OS, possibly more practical and 'cooler' than iOS, though of course not as simple. However, there were so many problems with it which took so long to fix that I was amazed. I didn't think that this level of customer negligence was even possible for such a big company. The apps were few and horrible. That however cannot be blamed fully on BlackBerry. Then came the random reboots, which until now have not been fixed for me. Slow OS updates. Until now I have not received 10.1. On multiple occasions BlackBerry World has not worked for me, i tried contacting BlackBerry but they didn't answer. I had to mess around until I found a way to make it work again. Whatsapp isn't working. I am fortunate to have found a loophole for that as well. Poor battery life.
    None if these would have been found in Samsung or Apple devices. And if there were such problems, they would be adressed immediately.

So, I've finished my rant. *phew* I know that this was kinda useless, but I just had to put my thoughts out there. Will be getting the iPhone 6 when it comes out, will be leaving the BlackBerry Community for good. I'd like to know if anyone else was not satisfied with their BlackBerry and if they will also be switching to iPhone.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 11:40 PM
    07-08-13 11:56 PM

So, I've finished my rant. *phew* I know that this was kinda useless, but I just had to put my thoughts out there. Will be getting the iPhone 6 when it comes out, will be leaving the BlackBerry Community for good. I'd like to know if anyone else was not satisfied with their BlackBerry and if they will also be switching to iPhone.

Posted via CB10
    As long as you recognize the uselessness of this post, you're alright.

I'm fully satisfied with my Z10 and Q10, and won't ever switch to iPhone (I have a 5th gen iPod touch though.. it's nice, but there's no way I'd ever want iOS on any phone of mine).
    07-09-13 12:00 AM
    K

Posted via CB10
    07-09-13 12:03 AM
    Try a leak os. It can fix your reboots, poor battery life, and missing out on the 10.1 apps. If you dont want to try that then you'll just continue to suffer from your current state. Be strong mate, we're here for you..

Also, 2 of my family has iPhones, as well as most of my friends and guess what ? Their iPhone LAGS completely, some of my friends has to RESTART their phones to get it working properly again. Ive seen this lag multiple times on my bro iPhones. And their battery life isnt so great either. Just saying..
    07-09-13 12:13 AM
    There's a Sticky thread for these posts, where those that care can read

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...-here-800736/:
    BBPandy likes this.
    07-09-13 12:17 AM