Don't know if it already exist but I have a z10 and a Z30. I use it via bluetooth to connect to my cars. I have a 2007 pickup truck and has no bluetooth connection so I bought a Motorola Roadster 2 for bluetooth device, this device connects to phone by bluetooth and it connect to car stereo via FM radio and you can listen your calls a music via car speakers using the Motorola device as microphone. I can use Pandora, TuneIn Radio, even the Z30 built in FM radio can be heard, the Voice control APP works for hands free text and making calls. My idea is can BlackBerry build this feature on their new phones so you can use them as a bluetooth device to substitute the use of this kind of devices using the BlackBerry as microphone by placing it on the visor and listening with the car stereo speakers. Also is a great alternative for music to be heard in the car without a bluetooth device or auxiliary connection. This will be a nice advertising kick for people who have older car stereos and people who lives on underdeveloped countries. What do you think?

Posted from my flagship Z30 10.2.1.3175/3140
    Last edited by yohannyphm; 05-22-14 at 05:16 PM.
    05-21-14 11:51 AM
    Well, you know, there are times when it's obvious that folks from BlackBerry listen in to the threads here. Maybe they'll see yours!!!
    05-22-14 12:13 PM
    It sounds like all that's needed is an app for that. z10 won't work because it doesn't have a FM radio.
    05-22-14 12:29 PM
    Buy the blackberry bluetooth speaker, plug it into your vehicles input jack, problem solved.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-14 04:52 PM
    Or how about connecting the BlackBerry Music Gateway to your car stereo? Tap via NFC and away you go!

Posted via CB10
    yohannyphm likes this.
    05-22-14 05:47 PM
    Would be nice but such a feature would probably be under utilized. You want the fm sender part built in? Would probably take too much space in the phone.

If you want a better quality solution try gromaudio.com

Plugs into cd changer port and adds full bluetooth phone and music functionality. I have one. Works great. Audio quality is perfect as its not fm radio, but direct connection through the cd changer port on the back of your stereo unit.

Posted via CB10 on my Z30
    05-22-14 06:43 PM
    Or how about connecting the BlackBerry Music Gateway to your car stereo? Tap via NFC and away you go!

Posted via CB10
    The bt speaker acts as a music gateway when it's plugged into an input jack, and it also acts as a speaker and mic for incoming phone calls, which was something the OP wanted.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-14 07:19 PM