I am getting bombed by games posting to my BB FB app from contacts who play them. What is strange, when I log on to the PC, those posts do not show up! How do you block those games from posting on the BB FB app? I found no way to block anything going through the menus or help.
    05-12-11 08:48 AM
    I am getting bombed by games posting to my BB FB app from contacts who play them. What is strange, when I log on to the PC, those posts do not show up! How do you block those games from posting on the BB FB app? I found no way to block anything going through the menus or help.
    I hear ya, it's F'ng annoying

On my PC and iPod touch I don't get those stupid Farmville posts but for some reason they show up on my BB
    05-12-11 08:58 AM
    i understand your frustration. There's lots of discussions on this in the Native Apps section of this forum. Doesn't look like a way to stop this at this time.
    05-12-11 09:24 AM
    My solution was to block those friend who are playing the games and that has stopped the flood---for the moment. Of course, it also stops valid posts from those friends which means this is counter-friendly!
    05-12-11 09:49 AM
    I used to be able to block all this crap by choosing something on the computer version of Facebook, but something changed today. I'm getting bombed by new games from people. I cant see the posts on my comp(how they suggest to block them) but I'm getting blasted on the BB app. WTF Facecrap!
    05-12-11 08:38 PM
    SOLUTION: Block the offending apps that you don't even plan on using at all by going to their associated page, then scrolling down, clicking Block/Report Application. Choose to block it, submit, done.

This solves it. I don't have the FB bomb alerts, cause most of those applications are blocked anyways.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-11 08:47 PM
    SOLUTION: Block the offending apps that you don't even plan on using at all by going to their associated page, then scrolling down, clicking Block/Report Application. Choose to block it, submit, done.

This solves it. I don't have the FB bomb alerts, cause most of those applications are blocked anyways.

This is what I've done but they still come through on the FB App. I don't get them on the FB Website though.
    05-13-11 10:20 AM
    Same here.

05-13-11 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD