How do i save a web page to a favourite button so I dont have to search for it everytime
    01-10-11 03:17 PM
    go to the web page, click your menu button>add bookmark. When you need to access that web page again, open your broswer, menu key>"go to" will give you a menu with your bookmarks on it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    maxwell50 likes this.
    01-10-11 03:25 PM
    HI, can I ask another question,how do I know if my Blackberry is unlocked as I will need to put a UK sim in it when I travel in the UK to keep the cost down?
    01-10-11 03:37 PM
    the 2nd post in this thread by "MotorCycleMamma" will clarify this for you
    Is My Bold9650 Unlocked
    To check this go to your Options>Mobile Network and scroll down to 'mobile network'

01-10-11 03:43 PM
    p://forums.crackberry.com/f172/my-bold9650-unlocked-574514/"]Is My Bold9650 Unlocked[/url]
    To check this go to your Options>Mobile Network and scroll down to 'mobile network' [/color][/font][/size][/b]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE]

HI,I did that and it says Sprint,does that mean its locked? if so Ihave an unlock code from Sprint,how do I use it to unlock my blackberry
    01-10-11 08:41 PM
    HI,I did that and it says Sprint,does that mean its locked? if so Ihave an unlock code from Sprint,how do I use it to unlock my blackberry
    then yes, it sounds like your device is locked. I'm sorry I don't know anything at all about unlocking, but you can check in this forum for some answers.
    BLACKBERRY UNLOCKING FORUM
    Good luck!

01-10-11 08:56 PM
    You can also click the Bookmarks banner in the browser address entry page.
    ahhh good call! I'm so used to using my "go to" key all the time that I forget about the "bookmark" key!

01-10-11 08:57 PM
    You can also press the A key (add bookmark) then the enter key (the one next to $), when viewing the page you wish to save. Great for quick saving on the fly.

Last edited by albee 1; 01-10-11 at 11:11 PM.
    01-10-11 09:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD