what is your favorite blackberry & why ? why blackberry and not the i phone just want to hear some input.
    03-21-09 10:01 AM
    The Curve......cause it's MINE!
    03-21-09 10:12 AM
    the Bold cause its mine!!!
    largest screen on a QWERTY Blackberry
    the most powerfull processor on any smartphone anywhere
    the fastest Blackberry ever
    WiFi,GPS and simultaneous voice and data transmission
    its rock solid
    Last edited by giantfan30; 03-21-09 at 01:01 PM.
    03-21-09 10:13 AM
    I have had the last 3 BB's on Verizon (pearl, curve, and now storm) and honestly have not had one that wasn't my new favorite phone. I love my storm. I have had very few problems, which I believe is a result of how much I have to maintain the phone (which could be considered a problem in itself). I don't have an Iphone mostly because I have never had any need to change what I m doing currently.
    03-21-09 10:15 AM
    Definitely my Curve It's sleek, efficient, and has the layout is perfect. The buttons, the design, the color, everything about it is amazing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 10:34 AM
    The 8900. It's memory, screen quality, and full keyboard are what makes it win. The 9000 is second. The memory on this thing in comparison to my 8900 makes it less useful to me.. lol
    03-21-09 10:34 AM
    the 8900 even though i dont have one!!! i wish i was on tmobile. and the bold second only because i like the curve styled keyboard.
    03-21-09 10:36 AM
    My fave happens to also be my first BB... The one, the only... BOLD!

03-21-09 10:40 AM
    As it is what I have now, definitely the Curve. But, I wait patiently to upgrade when the time comes. Til then, I'm hap-hap-happy, lol!

03-21-09 10:44 AM
    My fav is the Storm, the screen is amazing!
    03-21-09 12:53 PM
    i love my curve because its just an all around awesome, durable phone..i did check out the storm the other day..my brother in law has it, and i was actually kind of intrigued..i was never quite interested in it until i fooled around with it and saw how damn cool it really is..if i dont migrate over to the niagara..i may just seriously consider the storm..

but i'm going to ride my curve until the wheels fall off..that's my baby..

oh and as far as the iPhone..it's just too overrated for me..no MMS? on such an expensive device (i'm considering my deposit with at&t in this too) it's all just bells and whistles..a bunch of useless apps, more built towards the younger folks, then grown ups, no real genuine UMPH behind it..
    Last edited by jayllea; 03-21-09 at 01:00 PM.
    03-21-09 12:56 PM
    My favorite is the Curve 8900. I have used everything from HP's to iPhones and I always come back to BlackBerry's. The Curve 8900 is a powerhouse in a small package .
    03-21-09 12:57 PM
    I would say that my favorite is the storm. The possibilities that can result from it are almost endless and it's fun to see the expressions on the faces of my friends when I can do things on it that they can't on their iphones.

03-21-09 01:19 PM
    Curve cause I own it, Bold cause I want it.....
    03-21-09 01:20 PM
    THE ULTIMATE BLACKBERRY !
    Nothing,but BOLD !!!
    03-21-09 02:18 PM
    The Bold because it so "kewl." But really, I love the speed of this device; if you can forgive my colloquialism, it is hella fast. I am sometimes amazed at the speed. The simultaneous voice and data is a win as well.
    03-21-09 02:20 PM
    The Storm Even tho I Don't Have one and only played with it once ..Its Just an Amazing Phone ...
    03-21-09 02:24 PM
    The Storm Even tho I Don't Have one and only played with it once ..Its Just an Amazing Phone ...
    It only takes one hit of a BB apparently; just like crack.
    03-21-09 02:26 PM
    The curve cause it was my first & only BB. Although I do like bold for maybe my next.

03-21-09 04:13 PM
    Bold... and recently the Storm has jumped ahead of the Curve 8900.

I actually do have an iPhone 3g as well.

Bold > Storm > 8900

With the iPhone:
    Bold > iPhone > Storm > 8900
    03-21-09 04:18 PM
    The main drawbacks of the iphone are the no copy and paste, no mms, and the poor battery life. Blackberrys tend to have a better keyboard, better email and everyone loves blackberry messenger. The only thing I prefer on the iphone is the web browsing, I can't speak for the storm since it has the same size screen, but iphone browsing is much better than blackberry browsing. Everything else favors the BB in my opinion.
    03-21-09 05:24 PM
    The 8100 Pearl. SureType and a vastly superior keyboard compared
    to all the other models.
    03-21-09 05:35 PM
    great to hear the feed back everyone say the same thing about the i phone its for younger people not to business like. iam glad i went blackberry.
    03-22-09 06:26 PM
    what is your favorite blackberry & why ? why blackberry and not the i phone just want to hear some input.
    My Favorite is the 8320. My 8310 is only because at&t did not have an 8320 when I switched from t-mobile, which my company had and I had the 8320 with them, to at&t. I don't need GPS as I already have one. I would prefer having the WiFi as my data is turned off at the moment, no need for it right now.

As for why? The Storm's OS still has bugs, yes the new one, and still seems slow to me. Hopefully the 9520 is better. The Pearl, way too small/buttons are tiny. Curve8900, It is nice yes, and has both GPS and WiFi, but I don't like how the made the keyboard a little smaller. The 83xx series to me has the better keyboard. As for the Bold? Well, The Bold is an awesome phone, but it came down to the keyboard for me, the Bold is in a slight 2nd. Just barely though, haha.

As for the iPhone? Well, I agree with previous posts that the browser is very good, and the new OS coming to it has MMS and copy and paste, but I don't like touchscreen keyboards. I do love browsing with it online though.

If the touchscreen Bold is coming later this year, ohhh I can't wait for that. That would be my favorite.
    03-22-09 06:54 PM
    My storm<3
    03-22-09 06:58 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD