Ok so I did the Speed test of both my home wifi and Rogers 3G both full bars and these are my results:

3G Speeds (would test the upload speed for 3G for some reason so that is why its not on there, just a heads up)

Wifi Speeds

Are these fast speed or slow? Just wondering only not experiencing speed issues with either

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-11 08:08 PM
    I'm too lazy to upload a screenshot of my results but here it is:

3G on Bell
    Download Speed 8320.0 Kbits/s
    Upload Speed 6230.0 Kbits/s

Home Wifi
    Download Speed 12120.0 Kbits/s
    Upload Speed 8925.0 Kbits/s

I'm using the speedtest built into fixmo tools 2.0.

It depends on your signal strength. I would say your speeds are really decent. My tests were done when I had full signal strength on 3G and I was right beside my router when I did my test as well.

Its pretty amazing how your wifi upload is so much faster than you wifi download.
    02-14-11 09:23 PM
    I'm too lazy to upload a screenshot of my results but here it is:

3G on Bell
    Download Speed 8320.0 Kbits/s
    Upload Speed 6230.0 Kbits/s

Home Wifi
    Download Speed 12120.0 Kbits/s
    Upload Speed 8925.0 Kbits/s

I'm using the speedtest built into fixmo tools 2.0.

It depends on your signal strength. I would say your speeds are really decent. My tests were done when I had full signal strength on 3G and I was right beside my router when I did my test as well.

Its pretty amazing how your wifi upload is so much faster than you wifi download.
    Yeah I thought the same as well I'm not sure if the app gives you accurate result because of how old this update is. But one Rogers install the new HSPA+ networks in my area (in April) the speeds should tripple, I'm guessing you're on Bell's HSPA+ 3G network?

Last edited by luqman24; 02-14-11 at 10:26 PM.
    02-14-11 10:22 PM
    Yeah I thought the same as well I'm not sure if the app gives you accurate result because of how old this update is. But one Rogers install the new HSPA+ networks in my area (in April) the speeds should tripple, I'm guessing you're on Bell's HSPA+ 3G network?

Yes I am. However the Torch will only support 7.2mbps at most. It won't take advantage of the full HSAP+ unfortunately
    02-14-11 11:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD