Hello Fellow CrackBerrians

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Jerry and I am a PR manager at a new mobile startup called MobileZenith Family Protection - TrackWary Tracker | BlackBerry GPS and Call Tracking

I would like to tell you about a promotion we are doing for our grand opening:
    The next 20 orders of any TrackWary GPS/BlackBerry tracker product sold by MobileZenith.com will get 25% off when they use the coupon code MZSTART_X5 upon ordering.

For those who are single/childless or do not need this service, perhaps you would be interested in our affiliate program where you can earn money by telling people about this really groovy BlackBerry tracking software

More info on the affiliate program can be found here Affiliate Program | BlackBerry GPS and Call Tracking

Peace To All!
    03-23-10 12:38 AM
    hello please tell me, if I become affiliate...I can post links on my Blog and make money?

thank you
    03-23-10 09:04 AM
    hello please tell me, if I become affiliate...I can post links on my Blog and make money?

thank you
    Correct!
    Affiliate links can come from your blog or website an you will get credit for any sales of our outstanding BlackBerry GPS/Tracking Application

Family Protection - TrackWary Tracker | trackwary.com
    03-23-10 05:03 PM
    Hello and thank you for the great response. This coupon offer is now expired.
    20 people have ordered TrackWary Tracker and enjoyed this discount since this was posted.

Please contact me if you would like to know about other special offers we offer in the future.

Cheers
    -J

Hello Fellow CrackBerrians

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Jerry and I am a PR manager at a new mobile startup called MobileZenith Family Protection - TrackWary Tracker | BlackBerry GPS and Call Tracking

I would like to tell you about a promotion we are doing for our grand opening:
    The next 20 orders of any TrackWary GPS/BlackBerry tracker product sold by MobileZenith.com will get 25% off when they use the coupon code MZSTART_X5 upon ordering.

For those who are single/childless or do not need this service, perhaps you would be interested in our affiliate program where you can earn money by telling people about this really groovy BlackBerry tracking software

More info on the affiliate program can be found here Affiliate Program | BlackBerry GPS and Call Tracking

Peace To All!
    05-05-10 07:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD