This might be a stupid question, but nonetheless, my paranoia has taken over. Wasn't a busy day, so my BlackBerry Bold 9900 isn't going to charge tonight, so I will shut it off at bed time. However, the clocks are supposed to fall back one hour tonight, and I need to make sure my BlackBerry auto turns on when the alarm is supposed to go off at 6:30am, so that I wake up in time for work. Will the clock on my BlackBerry still update with the time change if it is powered down over night? Hopefully someone has the answer, really rely on that alarm in the morning.
    11-03-12 06:43 PM
    If the phone doesn't update being turned off, wouldn't the alarm go off at 6:30, which would really be 5:30? You'd be up an hour early, but would be able to get to work on time...

If you're that worried, why not leave the phone on all night?
    11-03-12 07:00 PM
    +1. Why not leave your device on?
    If you don't want to be bothered with alerts, turn them off. Or, utilize Bedside Mode.

If you just "have to" turn off your device go into Options->Display->Date & Time. Then make sure you have the "Update Time" option set to "Automatic".

This will enable your carrier to update the time in the back round, so as soon as the device boots the time will be current and correct.
    11-03-12 07:18 PM