Really? I have a note 2 and im torn between getting a z10. I havent meant anyone trading their note 2 for a z10.

What do you like about the z10 over the note 2? Ive been using a bb since 2005. And just switched to the note 2 from my 9900. Im waiting for the q10 to drop but was thinking about getting a z10 until then.
    04-01-13 11:51 PM
    So if something just works like it should its unique? Ok.

Posted via CB10
    How are you still here? All you do is protect your precious Android OS that couldn't handle a day in a secure gov environment...

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 12:14 AM
    S4 preorders are 400% higher than the s3, yeah its gonna flop..lol
    Off the same batch of fandroids and some apple converts.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 12:15 AM
    Really? I have a note 2 and im torn between getting a z10. I havent meant anyone trading their note 2 for a z10.

What do you like about the z10 over the note 2? Ive been using a bb since 2005. And just switched to the note 2 from my 9900. Im waiting for the q10 to drop but was thinking about getting a z10 until then.
    There are a few people on the forum who have switched from the Note 2, keep in mind that with the Q10 just a month out, there isn't a huge advantage to picking up the Z10 in the interim. The smaller screen size and battery life will probably drive you crazy compared with the Note.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 09:11 AM
    If I couldn't side load, I wouldn't still have the z10.

There are some things I miss about my gs3, but I sold it yesterday to my boss's mom who lost hers on vacation. I'm going that all in on the z10 that I'm selling my beloved gs3. Is it because the z10 is superior? No, because I don't think it is. Is it very competitive? Yes. Would I sell my iPhone as well? Never. It's my backup.

I do want to say that some of the over the top fan boy squeeing that has been going on is getting ridiculous. It was like this when the storm came out and it's making some threads unreadable. The " z10 is perfect can't say anything without insulting others by throwing around terms like 'fandroid' and 'I sheep' crowd need to put a sock in it". The z10 is a solid phone but there are legitimate bugs and issues people are having and every thread is being turned into a fanatic circle ****. Enough already.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 10:32 AM
    Off the same batch of fandroids and some apple converts.

Posted via CB10
    Case in point.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 10:33 AM
    BlackBerry Just schooled apple and Samsung and leapfrogged them.

While those guys are still at i5 and G4, BlackBerry is at 10 showing all who's boss.

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry could have taken a page from Spinal Tap and gone right to 11.....
    04-02-13 11:06 AM
    The S2 has jellybean (4.1) Bigger screen. More robust app selection. It's cheaper. If rooted, can be faster. My opinion, it's in the same class as the z10.
    Also, there is Samsung's S2 HD LTE version with its great screen (4.65" and almost as good resolution) and comparable 4G speed. If I were to compare them tech-wise, they are very close with the edge to the Z10 for the extra gig of ram and better build quality. For me, though, apps easily tip the scale back to my S2 HD LTE. Not to mention Z10's incomprehensible 30-day limit on emails; that's a deal-breaker for me. And, gotta confess, my Playbook experience leaves me leery about QNX and BB's commitment to its customers.
    04-02-13 11:42 AM
    I agree since I have both but I prefer the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    Curious to hear why you prefer the Z10. (See my post above)
    04-02-13 11:43 AM
    Curious to hear why you prefer the Z10. (See my post above)
    Good question. First, I like the user interface on the Z10, the swiping just feels natural. I also love the Hub and having all my communications right there at all times since that is what I mainly do. Third is the speed of the browser. It loads pages much faster and I really like the "reader" feature. I also feel the Z10 is more secure when browsing the web. Those are just a few things. Not knocking the S2, it's a very nice device and served me well. It's really just a personal choice.
    04-02-13 04:42 PM
    Imagine... Having Nigel instead of Alicia Keys... The Keep Moving projects would be amazing!
    04-02-13 11:28 PM
    If I couldn't side load, I wouldn't still have the z10.

There are some things I miss about my gs3, but I sold it yesterday to my boss's mom who lost hers on vacation. I'm going that all in on the z10 that I'm selling my beloved gs3. Is it because the z10 is superior? No, because I don't think it is. Is it very competitive? Yes. Would I sell my iPhone as well? Never. It's my backup.

I do want to say that some of the over the top fan boy squeeing that has been going on is getting ridiculous. It was like this when the storm came out and it's making some threads unreadable. The " z10 is perfect can't say anything without insulting others by throwing around terms like 'fandroid' and 'I sheep' crowd need to put a sock in it". The z10 is a solid phone but there are legitimate bugs and issues people are having and every thread is being turned into a fanatic circle ****. Enough already.

Posted via CB10

I would live to see all those old posts with people extolling the virtues of the storm.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 04:51 PM
    11 out of 100 still isn't too great.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 04:52 PM
    I would live to see all those old posts with people extolling the virtues of the storm.

Posted via CB10
    No...no you dont lol. Storm forums were a hot mess of anger and excitement and massive trolling. I remember i got temp banned defending RIM and the 9530 a couple of times and I knew plenty who got permabanned for getting into it with people trolling with the iPhone and original Motorola Droid. People got banned on the daily and the hate was so bad that they made its own section in the Storm forum called the Rants and Raves!

Waiting for OS leaks till 2-3 AM to fix the horrific OS4, 60-70+ pages of comments for each OS leak detailing bugs and glitches...hacking software to have a stable build and remove bloatware and flashing different radios. Crazy to think that was 4 1/2 years ago...
    04-03-13 09:26 PM
    Yep, the Storm forums were a nightmare but I'm seeing some of the behaviors starting up again.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 07:39 AM
40 12