Look at the comments from plp .. It's sad , outside of crackberry , plp think blackberry died a decade ago .

https://www.facebook.com/13004060847...6277306550848/
    John Albert likes this.
    06-10-19 11:26 PM
    It is really sad to see BlackBerry became that irrelevant.
    I still remember by the end of 2012, BlackBerry Facebook page was one of the top 20 pages that had over 30 million followers.
    A post of Z10 got over one million likes and comments that time.

The comments now are very sarcastic and yet very sad to us, BlackBerry fans.
    Hard to see such giant glory ends that way!
    dan99x99 likes this.
    06-11-19 12:27 AM
    Not too surprising, their social media likely has a consumer audience and most consumers over the past few years have been seeing headlines about layoffs and closures.
    06-11-19 12:37 AM
    I do not believe in it. Strange post...
    06-11-19 06:29 AM
    Just saw this today lots of cars to be in to be irrelevant ?

https://crackberry.com/blackberry-qn...n-vehicles?amp
    06-25-19 06:44 AM
    Surprised to see so many comments considering it looks like that page is still very active. New posts every few days for at least the past couple of months (as far as I was willing to scroll)
    06-28-19 09:40 AM
    Just saw this today lots of cars to be in to be irrelevant ?

https://crackberry.com/blackberry-qn...n-vehicles?amp
    No one here cares about cars - they only care about BB-branded smartphones. LOL.
    RK_BB, John Albert and elfabio80 like this.
    06-28-19 11:01 AM
    No one here cares about cars - they only care about BB-branded smartphones. LOL.
    So you're saying my 2000 Ford Excursion isn't supported anyway?
    Troy Tiscareno and the_boon like this.
    06-28-19 11:47 AM
    I don't really care about what people say most of them never use a blackberry they just do whatever the crowd does. I just got my Key2 and I can't get enough of it. Most people are amazed by it and that's all that matters to me.
    the_boon and bh7171 like this.
    06-28-19 03:04 PM
    It's laughable.

Submitted via blackberry passport on freedom mobile HSPA+ or LTE
    07-02-19 09:26 PM
    facebook? people still using that?
    RWIndiana, phuoc and app_Developer like this.
    07-04-19 01:18 AM
    It's laughable.

Did you just say my almost 20 year old truck is laughable? ;-D

Posted via CB10
    07-04-19 05:45 AM
    Not even just here, though I know what you meant. If you look at any BlackBerry post across their social media or even from John Chen directly about anything other than phones, it's just people asking them to bring back BB10 or when the next BB10 update is coming etc.
    07-04-19 12:47 PM
    Did you just say my almost 20 year old truck is laughable? ;-D

Posted via CB10
    The ones on Facebook! I would laugh if the truck was a hundred years old! (they are indeed, much harder to find than a real old smartphone)

07-04-19 12:55 PM
    Not even just here, though I know what you meant. If you look at any BlackBerry post across their social media or even from John Chen directly about anything other than phones, it's just people asking them to bring back BB10 or when the next BB10 update is coming etc.
    Facebook post, people think BB is dead.-aussie-ceos-have-their-heads-sand-over-trade-wars__219954_.jpg
    07-04-19 03:43 PM
    Never understood why their social media channels didn't continue promoting devices and BBM. They don't even promote Hub+ which would at least be of interest to fans of BlackBerry devices.
    07-04-19 05:54 PM
    Never understood why their social media channels didn't continue promoting devices and BBM. They don't even promote Hub+ which would at least be of interest to fans of BlackBerry devices.
    Because people don't understand the difference between BB Ltd. and BlackBerry Mobile and BB Ltd. is trying to shake the mobile hardware aspect as that's not even their business anymore.

If they continued posting mobile related stuff, there would be even more mobile-hardware-related comments on their stuff than there is now.

It'd be like a car dealership that then turned into a car parts store and people still coming in and looking for cars. They don't sell the cars anymore, they just sell the parts.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-04-19 06:01 PM
    Because people don't understand the difference between BB Ltd. and BlackBerry Mobile and BB Ltd. is trying to shake the mobile hardware aspect as that's not even their business anymore.

If they continued posting mobile related stuff, there would be even more mobile-hardware-related comments on their stuff than there is now.

It'd be like a car dealership that then turned into a car parts store and people still coming in and looking for cars. They don't sell the cars anymore, they just sell the parts.
    Sure but corporate social media accounts are essentially marketing portals on consumer platforms. They have over 30 million followers across all of their social media accounts, the vast majority I assume have little interest in enterprise or BlackBerry Ltd as a company (hence the lack of relevant engagement on posts).

If they wanted to shed their old image it would have made more sense to build a new social media presence with the new BlackBerry in mind and either hand the current accounts over to a licensee or simply use them to promote licensee efforts. At the end of the day, successful licensees will only lead to a successful BlackBerry Ltd.
    07-04-19 08:13 PM
    Now you are starting to understand what a huge mistake it was for Heins to rename the entire country after their failing product line. It would have been like Ford renaming itself "Pinto". BB was always a product line for mobile devices, but BB/RIM has done other things for a long time, even if people weren't aware of it.

If BB Ltd. was still called RIM, and BB was just a product line, the whole thing would be far simpler for everyone to understand. RIM would also make a lot more sense with what BB Ltd. is doing today, whereas BB makes zero sense.
    07-05-19 12:14 AM
    So you're saying my 2000 Ford Excursion isn't supported anyway?
    6.8l V10. Got one in my F350. Love that engine
    07-05-19 09:25 AM
    Because those of us that care are already using it. It's a BlackBerry product that has a bad name.
    07-05-19 09:56 AM
    6.8l V10. Got one in my F350. Love that engine
    I almost got another 2000 Excursion last week but I didn't want to pay $6,800 for the V10 since I couldn't get recent maintenance history. I've got the 5.4 gas and Turbo Diesel in our 2005 Excursion that we also have.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-19 12:24 PM
    Because those of us that care are already using it. It's a BlackBerry product that has a bad name.
    Sure but the point of marketing is to make people care and as it currently stands, they have ~30 million current and former fans on their social media they could use to change these perceptions.
    07-05-19 12:27 PM
    Sure but the point of marketing is to make people care and as it currently stands, they have ~30 million current and former fans on their social media they could use to change these perceptions.
    It would have happened already. We have had years of BlackBerry failure. The public is done with it. They are fine with all the other competing solutions.
    07-05-19 01:42 PM
    They'd need pretty good marketing to overcome the past decade or so of negative impressions. And I'm pretty sure most of that 30 million is permanently former.
    the_boon likes this.
    07-05-19 04:04 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD