Facebook messenger doesn't appear to be working on my blackberry Q10 anymore. It will no longer update

Posted via CB10
    Which app specifically are you referring to? If it's one of the third party apps, it might be more helpful to report it to the developer directly.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 06:40 AM
    The messages on my Facebook app and hub no longer can send or receive messages, a network error appears but feed and everything else works

Posted via CB10
    That's odd, mine work fine. I just sent one yesterday afternoon. Have you tried a reboot of your phone? Tried turning off your network and turning it back on?

Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 06:42 AM
    That's odd, mine work fine. I just sent one yesterday afternoon. Have you tried a reboot of your phone? Tried turning off your network and turning it back on?

Posted via CB10
    I tried on their website nothing my windows rt Facebook app nothing. But it started working the next day maybe it was down for a bit a few friends had the same issue

Posted via CB10
    08-26-14 04:06 PM
    Don't wish for Facebook messenger as a standalone. Instead of one memory hog app I now have two memory hog apps. If blackberry can keep it altogether it could work out as a plus point for them

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    08-26-14 05:22 PM
    I got a problem with fb in my HUB. Messages work fine, but i cant view photos. Seem blank. Howeve r other users can receive the photos i send. The settings say load images automatically - its on, and the problem still exists. Any ideas how to fix it?

Posted via CB10
    09-04-14 07:01 AM
30 12