I have Facebook on my 9850, and have constant connection problems with facebook. Unable to reach server, error when trying to post a comment - just simply plagued with connection issues. I'll get notifications of new comments, but it will fail to retrieve them. It works -sometimes-, but all too often it does not - even when I am showing a strong signal, and the web site works fine. I tried re-installing, logging out and in. When I use the phone and go to the mobile web site, it works fine. I just don't like navigating fb web site on my phone.

Am I alone?
    08-17-12 04:17 PM
    I've noticed the same thing. Mobile site works better than the actual app itself.
    08-17-12 04:25 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I just assumed that the app used the same requests as the browser would at the actual site. I have no idea, but it just makes me wonder why it works pretty reliably with the browser, and fails so often with the app?
    08-17-12 04:28 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I just assumed that the app used the same requests as the browser would at the actual site. I have no idea, but it just makes me wonder why it works pretty reliably with the browser, and fails so often with the app?
    I assume you're using the new beta version? If so then yes, same thing here. It's horrible.
    08-17-12 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD