So I'm thinking that there is something wrong with my facebook app for my blackberry bold 9900. I don't get a notification when somebody likes my status and when I go into the app and have to see for myself I can't see who liked it. Is there a fix to this problem?
    12-12-11 08:45 PM
    It has a delay in it for sure and isn't working that great. Last time there was an updated release there was talk that they are working on a larger update with bigger changes.

Hopefully it fixes the notification problems as well as the pictures not loading problem also.
    12-12-11 08:58 PM
    Heh, I got delays too, but it doesn't bother me much, I just use the touch or mobile site.
    12-13-11 09:41 AM
    Thanks guys, and thanks to the actual mobile site I deleted my baby cousin and my aunt One of the few things I hate about FB for BB, all of the farmville post
    12-13-11 05:34 PM
    i dont think its just for the 9900 its for all blackberry the facebook app is just not working as well as everyone want it to and it does not notify you for anything like for me i dont know if i am gettin any inbox unless i check it on the browser and see that i have a new inbox... rim really need to fix the facebook app for blackberry
    12-13-11 05:37 PM
    Yeah, like stated above the problem is simply the app. Even after the revamped 2.0, BlackBerries still have about the worst Facebook app out there.
    12-13-11 06:21 PM