So i have my Facebook 1.6 app installed on my curve 8330. I picked the setting to sync events to my calendar. However, birthdays show up as 7PM of the birthday through 7PM the following day.

I'm guessing this has to do somewhere with time zone settings, but can't find any settings in FB.

Further, this only happens with certain birthdays (some birthdays don't even show up which is a problem on its own).

Anyone know what causes this problem and/or how to fix it?
    06-24-09 12:04 AM
    I'm having the same problem but I'm not so sure it is Facebook causing the problem. It happened with my dad's birthday and he's not on facebook. I had his birthday in my address book so I figure it has to be some setting there but cannot find it. This has happened with several anniversaries and birthdays, some on FB, some not. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    06-24-09 06:41 PM
    The posts you're talking about are generated by the BlackBerry. If you put the date(s) in your contact (as in in the phone book) then it generates a calendar entry for a span of two days. I finally figured it out when a nickname I only use in the phone book showed up on my calendar. I was first blaming google
    06-24-09 09:53 PM
    Aha! I fixed mine. The answer was in another thread. Make sure your calendar days are set to start and end at 12:00am. If they are set to other times it will mess with all day appointments. Also, if you sync with outlook you have to make sure that all time zone settings match there.
    06-24-09 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD