Im an active Facebook user, pretty much a junkie actually, anyways im desperate for a decent fb app, I would use android if it works with the hub, also androids fb is a little slow (dont know if thats due to android runtime or not) but its missing so many features like pictures in comments and the uses of interest lists, also voice talk, so embarrassing when people want to voice call me and my fb app cannot do it, tried using the androids fb messenger app but that dose not work either, it still has bugs in it where the last bit of someone's message is missing, blackberry has had long enough to have a decent native app by now, sorry for the long *** rant lool

iPhone #best selling crapy MP3 player
    06-28-14 07:11 PM
    Im an active Facebook user, pretty much a junkie actually, anyways im desperate for a decent fb app, I would use android if it works with the hub, also androids fb is a little slow (dont know if thats due to android runtime or not) but its missing so many features like pictures in comments and the uses of interest lists, also voice talk, so embarrassing when people want to voice call me and my fb app cannot do it, tried using the androids fb messenger app but that dose not work either, it still has bugs in it where the last bit of someone's message is missing, blackberry has had long enough to have a decent native app by now, sorry for the long *** rant lool

iPhone #best selling crapy MP3 player
    You are not alone. There have been numerous members complaining about the app. Yeah, the Android version lags, stalls, etc...
    06-28-14 08:44 PM
    The native Facebook app does indeed require a lot of work. I'm not sure of how much because I'm not a very active user, but I use it enough to know that it's really far behind.

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.3.0.296
    06-28-14 10:35 PM
    It's all Bad.

G's Z30
    carlosvalero772 likes this.
    06-29-14 01:31 AM
    I just opened FB on the browser and saved the link to my home screen and just use that one. Up to date news feed and such...
    carlosvalero772 likes this.
    06-29-14 01:48 AM
    Blackberry should spend more time putting right what they already have rather than spending all their resources on developing a crappy, ugly, 80's looking calculator like the Passport.

"Z30 STA100-2" Get's a Ten from Fen.
    06-29-14 06:13 PM
    I've been using the mobile site. It isn't as easy to use as the app, but it has a lot more features.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-14 09:12 AM
    One word native fb apps s****s

Posted via CB10
    06-30-14 10:15 AM
    Terrible app. I can't believe more resources aren't used to make it comparable to the others.

From my z30
    06-30-14 11:18 PM
    Terrible app. I can't believe more resources aren't used to make it comparable to the others.

From my z30
    Comparable the others is too much to ask. I'd like a news feed that works properly.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-14 12:07 AM
    Its a facebook app....i think you need to take a step back and look at what you're talking about right now....Facebook is for stay at home moms...lol

Posted via CB10
    07-01-14 12:18 AM

From my z30
    It's because BlackBerry don't have any more resources. The rest of developers that stayed in company aren't able to make working calculator app (search through forums to find what I am talking about).

Posted via CB10
    07-01-14 12:23 AM
    Its a facebook app....i think you need to take a step back and look at what you're talking about right now....Facebook is for stay at home moms...lol

Posted via CB10
    17% of the world uses Facebook, do you think 17% of the world is a stay at home mom?

Get a life. Facebook is for people who have friends and want an easy and convenient way to stay in touch with them. Something you clearly don't have to worry about.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-14 10:41 AM
    Facebook to link notifcations to the hub. Facebook browser for everything else. BlackBerry is slowly adding more features to the app.. but at this rate it won't be anything special for a few years.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-14 11:09 AM

Posted via CB10
    Very wrong. You seem to have a narrow and incomplete view of what people do with Facebook.
    I use Facebook for my business, and not having the ability to reply to messages from customers in my Facebook Page (as opposed to my personal Facebook account, for which messaging does work within the app), is a hindrance.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-14 12:43 PM
    Very wrong. You seem to have a narrow and incomplete view of what people do with Facebook.
    I use Facebook for my business, and not having the ability to reply to messages from customers in my Facebook Page (as opposed to my personal Facebook account, for which messaging does work within the app), is a hindrance.

Posted via CB10
    Clanked clearly has an opinion that is based on his narrow (and incomplete) view of the world. He clearly doesn't understand that Facebook is a multi-billion dollar company that is integral to hundreds of thousands of businesses.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-14 01:14 PM
    Blackberry should spend more time putting right what they already have rather than spending all their resources on developing a crappy, ugly, 80's looking calculator like the Passport.

"Z30 STA100-2" Get's a Ten from Fen.
    Or it could be argued that Facebook should devote the money and time spent to a bull**** study deleting content from their users pages to affect their emotions to building a real app that works. For god sakes even the windows 8 app is crap not to mention the BlackBerry version.

I don't care if other people want a bb10 device I wanted one and that's all that matters.
    07-01-14 02:51 PM