11-19-09 07:46 PM
27 12
tools
    What I see as the problem: since email and voicemail always go to the general messages folder, and that cant be separated, if I want blinking notification of a new VM, I also have to have this notice for incoming email.

Help? Advice? iPhone?
    If you have an email address setup on your bb, which you obviously do, then you should have a separate inbox for your emails as well. Make sure it's not hidden.
    11-19-09 02:24 PM
    Bill, I feel your pain. I got my first BB on Monday, it replaced an iPhone I broke. I've gotten extremely frustrated several times now, simply doesn't compare to the ease of use of the iPhone. BUT as I learn I can see myself actually staying with a BB, because I like to be able to customize. I had to jailbreak my iphone just to change the icons/wallpaper and multitask. The number #1 reason I'll probably stay with blackberry is because it actually is a great phone, I was surprised at the how well calls sound. I'll just by an iPod Touch for my entertainment needs. Stick with it (at least that's what i tell myself, lol), I think it will payoff in the end.
    11-19-09 07:46 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD