For a while i wasnt excited for the os7 devices, because i *thought* i had no uupgrade in the near future, but i decided to check my at&t acct today, and I HAVE AN UPGRADE NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!!! now i cant wait for os7 devices to come out, i want the bold 9900! anyone know a ballpark date when they will be to at&t?
    08-07-11 08:23 PM
    Probably late august. Aren't the proposed release dates leaked for most carriers? I know they can't always be trusted but wait for your upgrade and you can just walk in and get your new bb7 phone
    08-07-11 08:38 PM
    Probably late august. Aren't the proposed release dates leaked for most carriers? I know they can't always be trusted but wait for your upgrade and you can just walk in and get your new bb7 phone
    AT&T seems more September/October than August if PG is to be listened too, and usually he's a good source
    08-07-11 09:20 PM
    AT&T seems more September/October than August if PG is to be listened too, and usually he's a good source

thank you for that information!
    08-08-11 09:17 AM

Thank you chiefbroski, i am wondering if i should try to get a torch replacement phone because my bold has a wobbly trackpad, and then when i get my bold 9900, i'll have a basically brand new blackberry torch as my backup! who wouldnt love that!?!?
    08-08-11 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD