Ok I'll admit I have my heart set on getting the Q10 once its available in the states BUT what I really want is honest answers to what is the best mobile platform to get the most out of Exchange ActiveSync and in my case in particular the tasks feature in Outlook.....

My biggest concern and the one area I found the least solid info on was Tasks and getting the most out of it. At work we track all our jobs (mold building / repair) thru Outlook Tasks from the initial request thru completion with the task being assigned numerous times during this process and we update the % complete daily and want to maintain that visibilty to all who are on the "update list".

My preference would be to stay with BlackBerry as I love the physical keyboard but my job demands make it a priority that I find the mobile platform that will work best with Outlook Tasks thru EAS !

All comments greatly appreciated...........
    05-10-13 07:37 AM
    I dont use tasks with my activesync accounts so i dont know how well they work but here is a free bump so hopefully someone who knows can help you!
    05-10-13 05:29 PM
    I hope I'm wrong but I thought that the activesync protocol only includes email, contacts and calendar so tasks cannot sync with any mobile - am I wrong peeps?

Sent from my CrackBerry
    05-10-13 05:43 PM
    I've used my z10 with GroupWise Active Sync and didn't have any problems using tasks. Of course this wasn't Exchange and I only tested it for a short period of time as I ultimately went to BES10

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 05:46 PM
    Hey thanks for the input so far...

For now my best solution is to access our email server thru Citrix with my playbook, this gives me the desktop version of Outlook on a 7" screen tethered to my 9930 when i don't have wifi...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930...which i pretend is my new Q10 !!
    05-11-13 07:22 AM