What's the best way to set up exchange active syn on a blackberry? I need it to sync contacts and callendars.... I know that BB doesn't provide an app for this - but are there any good 3rd party apps? I don't mind paying as long as it's good
    10-22-11 10:25 AM
    Best way to do it is through a BES connection. You may want to subscribe to a hosted BES like Mailstreet (one I have used). I doubt that there is an application for BlackBerry to provide direct ActiveSync though.
    cinek likes this.
    10-22-11 03:46 PM
    Astrasync and Notifysync are activesync clients for bb. Both work quite well. They come at a steap price though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    cinek likes this.
    10-22-11 07:05 PM
    thanks, I'll look into all 3
    10-23-11 05:03 AM
    What's the best way to set up exchange active syn on a blackberry? I need it to sync contacts and callendars.... I know that BB doesn't provide an app for this - but are there any good 3rd party apps? I don't mind paying as long as it's good
    You'd be better off just using the free sync in the Desktop Manager with your Outllok, it will sync calendars, contacts, momos and tasks. It can sync via bluetooth as well so you don't have to plug your blackberry to the computer, just open desktop manager and it will do it with your phone in your pocket.

OTA sync is overrated and used unnecessary data/battery

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-11 05:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD