If you are disappointed with the stripped down Bridge for BB10, or if you are yet unaware of its state on BB10, head over to this blog post read it and post your comments, let them know what we want from Bridge. Hopefully we can make enough noise to get our features back!
    02-06-13 05:33 PM
    Here is my thinking. I was a very heavy BlackBerry bridge user with my 9860+PB. I used my PB to read and send email (was easier to type than on 9860), to browse on a bigger screen, etc.

With Z10 i found myself really liking to type on it, not the PlayBook. Z10 inin landscape mode is of perfect width for my two thumbs typing, so don't need the PlayBook for that. Now the playbook is there mainly for bigger screen, sound, etc. Even though i do receive my email on PlayBook as well (it has been set up via the bridge on my 9860) my trustworthy Z10 is more often with me and satisfies my email needs. So Bridge email over Z10 is no longer that important for me.

I used "Remote Control" and browser as well. They continue to be present, so that's perfect. Network sharing / mobile hot spot works as well to cover other apps. I would like to see native, non bridged BBM PlayBook to cover the rest of my needs with one caveat - still don't know how that works - if someone makes a BBM audio/video call to me I'd like to have a choice which device to use as opposed to forcing the caller to have to look for me on multiple devices one by one...
    02-06-13 05:52 PM
    I'm sure they're add features over time. I don't think we need to make a big fuss.
    02-06-13 06:01 PM
    The upgrade for Playbook to 10 hasn't dropped yet. Wait until the update and lets see if those features come back. I am sure they will.
    02-06-13 06:06 PM
    BlackBerry 10.2 is on the horizon and still no news of improvements to Bridge ... Whats going on ?
    06-14-13 04:44 AM