You know she (and other celebrities) have to be just as addicted to CB as they are to their crackberry, just like us. =)

They are among us.

Reminds me of a funny story. While I was in grad school, I befriended this one Italian girl. She kept telling me she was an actress (we were in LA). I even told her, "Linda, you don't have to impress me by telling me you are an actress." Well, next thing I know, she invites me to some parties, and dinners and stuff. Turns out she really was, haha. Then one day I get this call from her. She was struggling with how to treat one of her patients, so I went over to her apartment to consult. When I got there, I demonstrated a mock psychotherapy session for this schizophrenic patient, playing various roles... the therapist, the patient, the family, etc. Well, after a few minutes, she seemed to be getting it, and I stopped. Her jaw dropped, and she suddenly said, "OMG, you can act!" I about feel over because I thought she missed the point entirely, haha. But, next thing I know her agent is calling me, and I got acting jobs while I was in school! Was too funny, and very interesting. Was even funnier when I'd be on a shoot and had no idea who everyone was or what they were doing, haha.

Anyway, Linda, if you are around, I lost your number and I'm sure you moved anyway, so PIN me. =) (And Jessica, you are welcome to PIN me up too)
    05-17-08 10:37 AM
    that's pretty cool man. i would love if jessica PINed me.
    05-17-08 04:33 PM
    I gotta imagine she enjoys being anonymous anywhere she can. Geez, just left the grocery store, she's on the cover of every. Gossip rag and mag at the checkout stand. Come home, she's on the opening page of yahoo, what better private distraction then hanging out anonymously with a bunch of BB nerds

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-08 04:45 PM
    Why do you think Jessica Simpson is on CrackBerry?
    05-17-08 04:52 PM
    Even is any high end person is on here... nobody even knows, including mods and admins...
    05-17-08 04:54 PM
    Why do you think Jessica Simpson is on CrackBerry?
    chickentuna_BB. haha, LMAO!
    05-17-08 05:54 PM
    Even is any high end person is on here... nobody even knows, including mods and admins...
    Hmmmm....what's the definition of a forum troll??
    05-17-08 05:57 PM
    you really want to know?
    05-17-08 06:18 PM
    Well, I don't care much about Jessica Simpson, but if Patrick Dempsey is here, I'd like a PIN from him! :-D
    05-17-08 08:48 PM
    Never thought about it, I would want to be anonymous if I were them too! I couldn't even guess what it would be if she were here... lol
    05-17-08 08:51 PM
    I dont even think Jessica knows whats a Crackberry!! lol... She prob saw the shirt and just thought it was a nice shirt...

< Jessica
    05-17-08 08:55 PM
    This thread is why they'd wanna stay anonymous..

Pashan, don't tell anyone, but I hear he goes by fonebrkr...
    JK.

05-17-08 09:16 PM
    LOL Wonder how many pm's he will get tonight......
    05-17-08 09:18 PM
    Probably one too many lol
    05-17-08 10:47 PM
    I am Jennifer love Hewitt in disguise
    05-17-08 10:49 PM
    I dont even think Jessica knows whats a Crackberry!! lol... She prob saw the shirt and just thought it was a nice shirt...

< Jessica
    Ummm... Thats a photoshop, lol

But theres MANY pics of her using a BB, search around this site. Also, theres a site, i think its Famous People Use BlackBerrys — Celebrity BlackBerry Sightings
    05-17-08 10:51 PM
    LOL. Sorry. I just saw it briefly. Did not pay any mind to it. Anyway I know there is tons of people that use it. Its a business phone. So it fits them great...
    05-17-08 10:53 PM
    Apparently people feel the need to run a whole site, dedicated to pics of celebs and their blackberry... weird, lol
    05-17-08 10:55 PM
    I bet nobody will believe me but I will share it anyway. I used to talk to jessica Simpson weekly back when I was a concierge for the commons in calabasas property. She used my services all the time for her and nick. Movies, shows and restaurant reservations, they used me all the time. It was great, she was always so pleasant to talk to. Nick was a very generous tipper. I had to sign confidentiality forms through my company so as not to give out the celebrity numbers I had. Good times!

05-17-08 11:18 PM
    Wow, great story jason! A real life brush with celebrities! I don't even know what I would say if I saw a celeb somewhere...lol I always hoped I'd see someone famous in Vegas, (besides Pete Rose)
    05-17-08 11:21 PM
    I went to that celeb site - I KNEW I saw LC rocking a Blackberry this season on The Hills! I ******** KNEW it!

It's so sad, since my Pearl I would watch the Hills and go - "Heidi has an iPhone...so does Spencer....oh I think Stephanie has a Curve! Oh LC has a Curve too!!" Bwaa!

EDIT

And I KNEW I saw Audrina rocking a gold Curve!

And Madonna and I are Pearl buddies...heh.
    Last edited by reeneebob; 05-18-08 at 12:43 AM.
    05-18-08 12:34 AM
    I bet nobody will believe me but I will share it anyway. I used to talk to jessica Simpson weekly back when I was a concierge for the commons in calabasas property. She used my services all the time for her and nick. Movies, shows and restaurant reservations, they used me all the time. It was great, she was always so pleasant to talk to. Nick was a very generous tipper. I had to sign confidentiality forms through my company so as not to give out the celebrity numbers I had. Good times!

Hmmm, do you still work for that company?

If not, POST UP!!!!

Lol
    05-18-08 12:38 AM
    Lol... CJ!
    05-18-08 02:02 AM
    Jessiicaaaaa! Feel free to contact me anytime I promise I'll be a perfect gentleman...

...hey, worth a shot, right?
    05-18-08 03:18 AM
    not anymore. Haha. I live in Oregon now. That was back when I lived in the SF Valley. CA got to be too expensive.

05-18-08 01:26 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD