I just wondered if anyone has every used the web retailer anything4wireless.com before. They primarily deal in accessories for mobile phones.

I ordered a couple of Storm cases from them back on the 26th of November and the order was immediately statused as "backordered". I was OK with this except I then noticed that I've already been billed for the order even though it hasn't shipped (not a common practice by web retailers these days).

Today, I decided to call them to see what's up with my order, but when I dial their number (888-270-2337) all I get is dead air. No ring, no busy signal, not even a "number not in service" message. So, either they just happen to be having a problem with their phones right now, or perhaps they are fishy.

Hence my question: has anyone dealt with them before? If so, did everything go well?

Thanks,

-SR-
    12-08-08 01:16 PM
    After posting this thread yesterday, I got an email from the vendor today saying that the order has shipped. I still never got a hold of them, but at least I know they are real now.

-SR-
    12-09-08 09:32 AM
    Let's hope you get your stuff. Did they send you tracking info?

Thanks for the headsup. I won't order from them. The lack of customer service is troubling.
    12-09-08 09:57 AM
    I order from anything4wireless.com all the time. I run an IT department for a medium sized company and we order for our crew regularly. The customer service has always been excellent and we've never experienced a problem. After reading these posts, I called the companies phone number (888-270-2337) and got through right away. The prices are great, the shipping is fair and the people that I speak to there are always professional and courteous.

In the interest of full disclosure: My company builds websites (retail and otherwise). At the time of this post I was an independent contractor and previous customer of Anything4wireless.com. My IT firm was retained to do back end work for Anything4wireless. We have since purchased this company and three others we used to do ecommerce work for. As far as the post from Jestalf, his comments are totally false. Anything4wireless has been doing business on the web for over ten years and has processed well over 20,000 orders. I stand behind my original comments.
    Last edited by tmikelic; 02-19-10 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Clarification and disclosure.
    01-12-09 01:21 PM
    tmikelic = Thor Mikelic an anything4wireless.com company rep.
    I think your testimonial would be better received with a full disclosure. ;-)
    08-06-09 01:44 PM
    I had the same experience man except my order never came through luckily I was able to get ahold of my credit card company and dispute the charges. As far as I can tell they are a scam company or something. I don't reccomend doing business with them either.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD