Today, I left to work with out my precious curve, I didnt realize til I pulled in my parking lot at the office and reached for my curve to start chatting with my old buds from the old job on the 1/2 mile walk in to the building.

I was devastated! I seriously contimplated getting back in the truck and driving back to the house and calling in late to work just to have it...but I didnt

And its driving me crazy, the routine im in of checking email when i step into areas that I get signals, lunch, breaks, and so on. All broken today

Im tempted to go borrow a coworkers pearl from the 1st floor just to check some of my daily items LMFAO...

So anyone else left home with out your loved BB?
    11-05-07 01:45 PM
    Never....I feel for you BigRob, I truly feel your pain I simply could not make it through the day without her. I would probably tilt over and fall into a comma. I have never left home without her. This morning I left home without my ipod but I have my bb I can get by without it. But leaving home without my curve would be totally uncivilized. I would just have to be late, because i'm going back to get her if I ever leave her behind. LOL (Won't happen though) Good thread
    11-05-07 02:00 PM
    Never! I start to get the shakes if I leave home without my 'berry.
    11-05-07 02:30 PM
    I went out for a run last week from my work. About 2 miles into the run I could not remember if I put my BB back in my locker or left it in the restroom ( I was on CB.com) The thought of leaving my BB in the restroom and having someone else put their crummy hands all over it was just too much. I ran back to work only to find that it was carefully put away in my locker.

This time I took my BB with me and started my run all over again. If that is not addicted I don't know what is.
    11-05-07 03:31 PM
    BigRob, I was in the same shoes you were in, about 2 weeks ago. Only, I drove back home to pick it up.
    11-05-07 04:09 PM
    My curve is pretty much an appendage for me now. If I do accidentally leave the house without it, I will go back for it, no matter where I am!

My name is PCgirl and I am a crackberry addict!
    11-05-07 04:11 PM
    NOPE not my lil StrawBerry!
    I know I would have driven home for it thought because I have left a different phone at home and got to work realizing I didnt have it. I drove those 25 miles back for it.
    11-05-07 04:16 PM
    Have never forgotten my BB!! Think I would have a panic attack
    11-05-07 04:17 PM
    Leave the house? Man, sometimes I won't even leave the ROOM without it. LOL!
    11-05-07 04:18 PM
    LOL! I can relate to that
    11-05-07 06:59 PM
    I Never Leave Home Without It...........NEVER.....man i feel so sorry for BigRob. I would probably start shaking or feeling sick to my stomach.
    11-05-07 07:19 PM
    So anyone else left home with out your loved BB?
    Yes.

Several times. Left in the charger.

Each and every time, I've turned the car around and gone back home.

I couldn't imagine going through the whole day without my mobile phone.
    11-06-07 07:25 PM
    When I was a RAZR-user, I would freak out if I ever left it at home. But, since I've switched my drug of choice to the BB, the addiction has taken a life of its own. I can't leave the house without it...ever. If I did by some chance lose my mind and go to work without it, I would probably start having grand mal seizures. I would definitely have to drive the 22 miles back to the house and start my day over again...with my BB!
    11-06-07 07:47 PM
    ive called work twice in 2 months because i forgot my pearl. i get WAY too bored at work to not have my phone.

my whole day is messed up if i forget my cell phone & now that i have a bb its especially hard to get through it without it.
    11-06-07 07:51 PM
    I purposely left my BB at home ytday because wht I was going to do and where I was going did not permit use.
    I did think how was I going to survive but I was so busy from 330am to 930pm tht I would not have even had time to look at it.
    When I got home after I settled in my BB was the first thing I picked up.
    During exam time we can't take fones etc into exam room and wud have to leave it in bag outside the room. I don't consider tht safe so I just leave BB at home.
    Otherwise I never leave home without it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-07 08:30 PM
    Wow, the responses are too funny!

I have noticed that I will take my baby from room to room with me, and the craziest thing is that mornign I woke up and as usual checked my berry, and thought the whole time while getting ready for the day to take it, and somehow or another walked out with out it...

NEVER AGAIN!
    11-07-07 09:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD