Now that all the large US tech companies are dominating the mobile space, why aren't eastern and European nations supporting a software like bb10 that is secure, not developed and influenced by Americans and their policies?
    Look at what is happening with infowars, US tech companies are gradually silencing and removing their journalism. Isn't this a wake up call for the rest of us?
    anon(10218918) likes this.
    09-08-18 04:08 AM
    Now that all the large US tech companies are dominating the mobile space, why aren't eastern and European nations supporting a software like bb10 that is secure, not developed and influenced by Americans and their policies?
    Look at what is happening with infowars, US tech companies are gradually silencing and removing their journalism. Isn't this a wake up call for the rest of us?
    This is wrong in multiple ways:

1) Why would other nations licence an OS from a Canadian Company and then have to further develop it to catch up with Android and iOS instead of developing their own?

2) Licensing BB10 still falls into the same area of Companies on the American continent dominating mobile

3) Private companies can remove anyone from their own platforms, it’s a private place not a public place so free speech rules doesn’t apply

4) Infowars is trash
    09-08-18 04:13 AM
    Good idea -but it will never happen. BlackBerry is a canadian company and Canada is part of 5 Eyes...
    09-08-18 07:31 AM
    No one was interested then...
    No one's interested now.
    09-08-18 07:34 AM
    *laughs*
    09-08-18 07:34 AM
    What I meant was manufacturers from eastern and European countries, not the governments themselves.
    I don't follow infowars, they possibly may be trash, but they're being removed for political reasons.
    09-08-18 07:50 AM
    Why do people start businesses?
    09-08-18 12:35 PM
    Few care about operating systems other than they should be secure and bug free . Android is an app launcher. An OS needs apps .

BB10 could power an advanced feature phone but if Punkt does not use BB10 who will ?
    Last edited by Bbnivende; 09-09-18 at 09:39 AM.
    09-09-18 07:47 AM
    What I meant was manufacturers from eastern and European countries, not the governments themselves.
    I don't follow infowars, they possibly may be trash, but they're being removed for political reasons.
    Why wait for nothing to happen. If you believe in BB10 make it happen. Start a company and meet with investors to raise the money to make it happen.
    glwerry likes this.
    09-10-18 04:15 PM
    Let it go.
    09-10-18 08:43 PM
    BTW, I guess I am pretty out of the loop on Europe, Eastern European companies manufacturing smartphones. Who are these companies that you think should license BB10?
    09-10-18 09:52 PM
    Eastern= Russia and asia
    09-10-18 10:21 PM
    Eastern= Russia and asia
    Ok
    European smartphone manufacturers for BB10 = ?
    Russian smartphone manufacturers for BB10 = ?
    Asian smartphone manufacturers for BB10 = ?
    pdr733 likes this.
    09-10-18 11:18 PM
    Why do people start businesses?
    To go bankrupt, apparently.
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    09-12-18 05:56 AM