Does anybody know of any apps or sites that will enable audio streaming of the Euro 2012 games?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    06-08-12 11:58 AM
    Have you tried TNS? Any groups for Euro 2012?? Forca Portugallllll
    Yeah I'm looking for a group too
    06-08-12 01:53 PM
    Do you have PlayBooks? You might be able to watch some flash streams at wiziwig

Wiziwig.tv | Free Live Sports Streams on your PC. Watch Live Football, MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL and more...

PS: When they say football at the site they mean what we call soccer, in Europe where that site is based they call it football!
    06-08-12 02:04 PM
    In Canada, TSN.ca is offering a Pay-per-view service. $19.99 gets you HD streams of all the games, or you can buy a day pass for $4.99. I haven't done it, but seems like a decent deal and no worries of accessing illegal content, if you're worried about that sort of thing!
    06-08-12 02:13 PM
    If you have ESPN with either your cable or dish network, with PB you can watch it live in HD quality. HD quality will depend largely on WiFi speed.

Cheers
    06-08-12 02:30 PM
    Slightly off-topic, the Euro 2012 web-site for mobile apps has a pic of someone holding what sure looks alot like my Torch - but when clicking on the link for downloading the app, of course the only supported systems are iPhone and Android!

I'm used to being a 3rd-class citizen (or lower) when it comes to app availability, but that is just cruel!

See The official website for European football ? UEFA.com
    06-08-12 04:07 PM
    So when I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

Just brought up tsn.ca and the splashpage requested I download silverlight. Sigh.

Off to the pub.
    06-09-12 11:52 AM
    06-09-12 12:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD