Can someone help me out?

I had OS 4.5.0.18 on my 8320 Curve, and then when the new release came out (4.5.0.37) I updated to it, and it installed fine but I decided to uninstall it since it was having issues with UMA.

Now when I try to reinstall .18 again, I cannot do it, it gets almost through the whole process then towards the end I get a error message and it will not let me continue.

I have tried everything. Even wiping my device and starting fresh. Nothing seems to work. I don't understand why not.

I had to install 4.2.2 from T-Mobile, and that works, but I am too used to the .18 OS and I miss it now, I want to figure out a way to get it running again on my Curve.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    05-30-08 09:39 PM
    Did you uninstall 4.5.0.37 from your computer? You also need to go into your computer at program files/common files\research in motion\apploader and delete the xml vendor file. It should load no problem them. I have the same phone as you and have changed OSs several times. If you have anymore problems let me know.
    05-31-08 05:51 AM
    Did you uninstall 4.5.0.37 from your computer? You also need to go into your computer at program files/common files\research in motion\apploader and delete the xml vendor file. It should load no problem them. I have the same phone as you and have changed OSs several times. If you have anymore problems let me know.
    I have deleted the vendor.xml file, and it still doesn't work... it gives me error messages during the installation. I dunno what else to do, I've even uninstalled and reinstalled everything and nothing has gotten it to work. Only 4.2.2 works for me now
    05-31-08 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD