okay soo a couple weeks ago i changed the theme on my blackberry curve 8330... i usually have the normal theme that blackberrys have but this one time i decided to change it to the verizon theme i have on my device... i decided to turn off my phone for the day and when i turned it back on all my apps wouldnt appear, i would press the icon/app button and it would say "app error 523 reset" and my phone would turn off and on but it wouldnt help with the problem. i have tried turning of my phone for a week and pullin out the battery out and nothing seems to work i can still use my phone for calls, text and web but i have to do all this with the switch application thing soo i dont know if my phone is just being dumb or if theres no solution to the problem!
    Last edited by haazebby; 04-24-10 at 12:00 AM.
    04-23-10 11:56 PM
    Battery pull?
    04-23-10 11:59 PM
    What do you mean by normal BB theme and Verizons theme. They would both be themes that came with your device( If you have Verizon).

What service carrier do you have?
    Have you downloaded any themes that did not come with the phone?

Try a battery pull for now if you have not done that yet.
    04-24-10 12:04 AM
    Did you delete any of the pre-installed themes that were loaded on your phone?
    04-24-10 12:07 AM
    i dont know how to explain the themes but i have verizon and my blackberry has its own verizon theme which is different from the other themes on my BB.

i tried the battery pull and even tried reseting it, nothing seems to work
    04-24-10 12:07 AM
    noope, never deleted or installed new themes!
    04-24-10 12:08 AM
    OK, Changing themes that came with your phone should'nt mess it up. You sure you didn't do anything else to the phone before it stopped working?
    04-24-10 12:13 AM
    04-24-10 12:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD