Hi folks, I just bought my Blackberry Curve 8520 recently, it's battery holds up to 2 or 3 days. A week ago i upgraded it's software to the latest one but after that it's battery indicator starts to blink and battery icon on the top left seems dead or only one bar. But strangely if I don't charge the battery it holds for one day or more. So i thought something is wrong and installed an app named BatteryWatch then i see that battery led starts to blink at 30%. After the app battery icon turned to normal but the led still blinks at 30% and if I don't charge it, it just blinks for a day and it's annoying.

What can I do to fix this? Is it possible to upgrade the version again. Because I think the problem's cause is that i upgraded the version when half of the battery is full. Sorry for my poor English. I hope you can help me.
    04-15-11 06:00 PM
    Did you pull the battery out after the upgrde? A good idea after installing new apps and Os. Your. English is better than a lot of people who were born here! As long as someone understands you, you are doing fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-11 10:40 PM
    Thank you, you are very kind I tried that but it didn't worked for me. I don't know what to do. Is there a hard reset for blackberry and what do you think should I try hard reset or something like that?

Did you pull the battery out after the upgrde? A good idea after installing new apps and Os. Your. English is better than a lot of people who were born here! As long as someone understands you, you are doing fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-11 11:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD