This wonderful anchorwoman is starting her new show on CNN on the third. If you like your anchor person to be armed with facts and great insights instead of shouting personal views this is your gal.
    Naturally, since she wants to have reliable, real time, secure communications she is sporting her BB Torch (hopefully the Torch2). Another sign of a disciplined person that knows what they want instead of some turkey that just wants to watch Disney movies on an overgrown brick that may work as a phone or send e-mails some time in the day.

Wish you lots of luck Erin. You are the best anchor woman I've seen. Ever.
    09-30-11 11:50 AM
    I wanna marry erin and make Lots of babies with her.Loved her on cnbc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-11 01:11 PM
    This wonderful anchorwoman is starting her new show on CNN on the third. If you like your anchor person to be armed with facts and great insights instead of shouting personal views this is your gal.
    Naturally, since she wants to have reliable, real time, secure communications she is sporting her BB Torch (hopefully the Torch2). Another sign of a disciplined person that knows what they want instead of some turkey that just wants to watch Disney movies on an overgrown brick that may work as a phone or send e-mails some time in the day.

Wish you lots of luck Erin. You are the best anchor woman I've seen. Ever.
    Your post started off nice until you decided to bash every other platform besides BB.

Owning a BB is not a sign of discipline. Owning a BB is a preference. There are people with iPhones and Android devices running businesses around the world, and I bet they know what they want.

Good luck to her anyways.
    Last edited by avt123; 09-30-11 at 01:58 PM.
    reeneebob likes this.
    09-30-11 01:56 PM
    how does owning blackberry = discipline
    09-30-11 11:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD