Using the Storm, what is the step-by-step procedure to erase multiple phone numbers in the phone log, all at the same time - at once, without having to earse numbers in the phone long, one phone number at a time?
    Thank-you,
    Ronald B
    03-10-09 06:53 PM
    go into your messages folder, click BB to access the menu, click view folders then click call log, then click at the top where the date is and click options delete prior. all prior call logs will be deleted.
    03-10-09 06:56 PM
    go into your messages folder, click BB to access the menu, click view folders then click call log, then click at the top where the date is and click options delete prior. all prior call logs will be deleted.
    The above works fine but since I get alot of calls I just hit my phone button and hit shift and highlight all calls and press menu delete. After a few calls I will do this when I end a call since I am right there. Both ways work fine I was just throwing out a different way instead of one by one.
    03-10-09 06:58 PM
    Thanks so much!!
    03-10-09 07:09 PM
    The above works fine but since I get alot of calls I just hit my phone button and hit shift and highlight all calls and press menu delete. After a few calls I will do this when I end a call since I am right there. Both ways work fine I was just throwing out a different way instead of one by one.
    That way does not work on the Storm.
    03-10-09 07:12 PM
    Rich:
    What other way would you suggest for me to erase all calls in my Storm's call log, at the same time - using the least number os steps?
    Ronald B
    03-10-09 07:16 PM
    Ahh good deal, did not look at the device - would not have mattered, I did not know this
    Thanks

Trem
    03-10-09 07:16 PM
    Rich:
    What other way would you suggest for me to erase all calls in my Storm's call log, at the same time - using the least number os steps?
    Ronald B
    Ron,

The quickest way is what 1967 suggested, plus that same way you can delete multiple messages by touching 2 areas of the screen at the same time this will select all the messages in that range. But to kill the whole list just select the latest date, press BB and select delete prior as 1967 suggested.
    03-10-09 07:20 PM
    Super. Thanks for taking the time.
    I'll be back another day. Enjoy your evening.
    Ron
    03-10-09 07:24 PM
    Quicklaunch works great for this.
    03-10-09 07:25 PM
    Doesn't work for me on the storm, messages, the BB button, view folder, call logs, delete prior. It deleted them in the messages folder but when I go to the phone and hit the call log button (sorry, press, not hit!) the log is the same...
    03-31-09 06:50 AM
    Doesn't work for me on the storm, messages, the BB button, view folder, call logs, delete prior. It deleted them in the messages folder but when I go to the phone and hit the call log button (sorry, press, not hit!) the log is the same...
    It does not get your missed calls those are in another folder called missed calls. Use the proceedure above, but select missed calls.
    03-31-09 07:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD