As the title implies I am an 80s hair band fan but it has a dual meaning here...

I got my first BB when the Storm came out. It has been a great device and I have loved it from day one! I wanted a full touchscreen device and it was perfect. I also wanted a BB because it would allow me to get to my corp webmail with ease. Now that my corp blocks webmail (state government), I no longer NEED a BB but I wanted another one. I waited and waited and waited. My upgrade date is over a year old... and I still wait. I realize that new one is around the corner but I am past ready.

In April, I bought the Playbook the day it came out. A very neat device that works well with the BB but lets be honest, the apps are horrible. They dont compare in any way to the iPad. Which brings me to my point: today I sold my Playbook and cut my losses. I have ordered an iPad2 (the wife now uses the iPad 1 that I gave to her when I got the PB). When the iPhone 5 comes out, I am going to make my move.

So long RIM, you were a wonderful company but you lost focus and another customer.

I will still visit the forums here but its time I move on. Please dont bash me, i KNOW I am not the only one that feels this way.
    08-30-11 03:53 PM
    08-30-11 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD