As one of Chen's supposedly targeted Passport users - an Architect - (never mind that Verizon does not carry it), then the next version should emphasis screen size (think as a minimum - a Passport with a virtual keyboard), stylus supported, (think a stylus that has Adonit type support), and the specs to support it. That means a graphic processor that can keep up with stylus movement. Horsepower does count.

PS - Sorry about the title sp.
    Last edited by Powdah; 01-05-15 at 01:09 PM.
    01-05-15 12:52 PM
    As one of Chen's supposedly targeted Passport users - an Architect - (never mind that Verizon does not carry it), then the next version should emphasis screen size (think as a minimum - a Passport with a virtual keyboard), stylus supported, (think a stylus that has Adonit type support), and the specs to support it. That means a graphic processor that can keep up with stylus movement. Horsepower does count.
    I agree... while the PlayBook was superior in many ways, it lacked a decent GPU. At that time many in my field were using the iPad to look at drawings or specs... but the PlayBook struggled to redraw large PDF documents as you navigated through a building. So Specs did matter, if it hadn't been for Bridge features the PlayBook would have been useless in our office.

I played with a NOTE 4... made me miss my old Palm with it's stylus. Would be nice to see BB10 on the NOTE's hardware...
    01-05-15 01:14 PM
    Any capacitive pen works fine on the Passport. Then get sketch in BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-15 01:50 PM
    One first needs to have the Passport available on their provider.

Also prefer a virtual keyboard and more screen size
    01-05-15 05:18 PM
    Any capacitive pen works fine on the Passport. Then get sketch in BlackBerry World.
    Any capacitive stylus works on any modern smartphone... for pressing buttons. For writing and drawing? Not so much. Unless you've used an ACTIVE stylus, such as those found on a Galaxy Note or a Surface tablet, you might not realize the difference, but it is significant and important for people who are trying to mark-up drawings or create artwork, and things of that nature.
    01-05-15 11:05 PM
    The NOTE's pen works very well and the text conversion process is very accurate, even with my chicken scratch handwriting. MUCH different than using a cpacitive stylus on the iPad (forget about the Z10's little screen). Really surprised that Apple hasn't introduced an iPad (or a iPhone +) with an digitizer layer like the Wacom so that Active stylus could be used.
    01-06-15 08:40 AM
    I am getting this pen - finer point than most.

http://www.amazon.com/Lynktec-Rechar...UvbUpU11252368
    01-12-15 11:11 AM
    01-12-15 11:15 AM